New Beginnings Pt. 1

Romeo

What's good y'all, my name is Romeo Rashad Reece

What's good y'all, my name is Romeo Rashad Reece. I'm 24 years old and I'm a junior at Morehouse College. I'm studying to be a pharmacist. I have an internship at the clinic. I thought I was just going to be working at this boring ass clinic where, I take patients vitamins, and prescribe them medicine. Its more than just that, like we sell them pills and other kind of drugs.

Some of the patients are regulars and then you have new ones. But some of the patients be coming in there already high and doped up begging for more.

Then one day this fine ass girl covered in tattoos came in. At first I thought she was one of the patients until she asked to see Preach. Preach is my boss, he owns the clinic. He is a cool ass dude. He swag smooth, getting paid and got all the bitches.

"Wassup ma, how can I help you" I said

She smiled and showed off her pearly whites.

"Heyyy, you must be new cause I ain't never seen you around here" she said smirking

"Yeah I just started my internship here this week" I said smiling

"That's good, nice meeting you but umm..... I have some business to handle. Where's Preach at" She said smiling

I walked her to Preach office and stood in the door just watching her. She is so damn pretty and her smile. Damn! I ain't never seen a girl so pretty as her.

"Romeo" I heard Jerry the head doctor called

I went and finished helping Jerry with the customers. Then I seen ma from earlier. I just had to get her digits.

"Excuse me ma" I said walking behind her

"Yes" she said smiling

" What's ya name?!" I asked licking my lips and rubbing my hands together

She look like she ain't wanna tell me at first but she did anyways.

"Its Kehlani" she said giving me a lil smirk

"Well Kehlani, I'm Romeo and if you don't mind...I would like to get yo number so I can take you out sometime" I said biting my lip

She got a pretty ass name and it fits her. Damn shawty real fine.

"Ion see why not" she said writing her number on my hand

She left out of the clinic. I watched her walk all the way to her car. She got inside of this pretty turquoise Corvette. Shawty must be making good money. I like a woman that's independent and own her own shit. Ima make her mines one day, just watch.

~~~~~~3 months later~~~~~~

Kehlani

It's been 3 months since I have seen or heard from Preach. Honestly I'm kind of glad because I had time to focus on me. Romeo and I has gotten closer. I told him everything that had happen because I wasn't talking to anyone for about two weeks. But he understood where I was coming from and why I did what I did.