Rude Awakening

Caine

Damn I should have rode with him. Luckily Kehlani was with him cause he probably would have got killed. I'm just glad that the baby is safe.

I ain't even go lie I didn't like Monique at first. But the more we hung around each other the more we got comfortable with each other. She not even that bad of a person. She got a mouth on her but I can handle that real quick.

I headed straight towards the warehouse. I needed to get some info out of Wavvy. Like that nigga done switched up on us. I pulled up at the warehouse. I went straight downstairs.

"Nigga wake up" I said splashing a bucket of water on him and  kicking the chair

I was beyond mad at this point. I did a lot to get this lil nigga up under us. And this how he gone repay me.

"Look man I'm sorry" he said crying

He already look like he got his ass whooped. I'm guessing Preach beat his ass.

"Fuck allat, since when has Rico been over the Snow Patrol?" I asked

"Nigga fuck you, y'all ain't never did shit for me" he spat

I punched him in his jaw. This lil nigga got me fucked up.

"Wrong answer, try again" I said lighting my cigar

"Yhu know they gone kill me, if I say something" he said coughing up blood

"I don't give a fuck, Preach gone kill you either way it go you gone die"  I said nonchalantly pointing the gun to his head

Looks like ima have to put a bullet through this nigga head.

"Ok! Ok! Rico is Juju's half brother, and he was looking for Monique, so I told him I know where he can find her." He said

I pulled the trigger and watch his brains splatter against the wall. He didn't give me much info, but I'll figure something out. Rico done messed with the wring family.

"Clean this shit up and drop his body off at their doorstep" I said walking out the room

They must ain't understand my first warning so now I have to send a message.

Romeo

I'm kind of glad that Preach asked me if I wanna make some extra money. I mean I have money but that's not my money it's my father's.

I ain't go lie a nigga is a little nervous to do this shit. I'm used to always having money given to me, but when I graduate high school I told my father I wanted to earn my own money. My father is surgeon and he has multiple companies that sell hospital equipment and etc. He makes a lot of money as it is just being a surgeon.

I know my father is not going to approve of this but oh well it's not his concern. What he don't know want hurt him. I hope Kehlani ok with me doing this. Ion wanna mess things up between us. Like I am really feeling Kehlani and ion wanna fuck it up. Like that's my mf baby .

"Aye grab that bag" Ty said walking towards the door

We decided to take Ty's car because mine was too flashy. We don't need to draw attention. So we pulled up on 5th Street.

Ty parked his car in front of the gas station. And we put a few bags in our pockets and then got out. We sat on the back of the car, just chilling. We were smoking a fat ass blunt. Then I seen this crack head walk up towards the car.

He was scratching and he was pale asf. He was missing a few teeth and yhu can see needles marks on his arms.

"I-I-I need a lil s-s-something something, please Ty" he said