Alien

*Bruce*

I woke up to the sound of the alarm clock. Fucking shit! My head hurt.

I looked to the side of me and saw a huge body. I looked closer seeing it was... Clark? What the fuck!

I remembered everything yesterday.

The anniversary of my parents death. Me drinking cans of beers. Getting drunk. Calling Clark. Practically jumping his bones. Him fucking me, me loving every second of it.

No, that did not happen.

I shook him roughly, waking him up. Clark jumped up from the bed. I looked at him up and down. He was still naked.

I got up, picked up his clothes and shoved them at him. "Change then get out. Now." Clark looked at me with a shocked expression, but quickly turned into a disappointed one.

"But-" I cut him off.

"No. Forget what happened yesterday night. What we did didn't mean anything, nothing." He looked at me with an angered expression.

"That's not what you said last night. You were moaning my name, whimpering for more, you loved every second of it! Don't lie, you loved it."

I shook my head at him, keeping a straight face.

"Nothing happened you are a delusional alien. I would never be with an alien or a guy for that matter. Now since you are all changed, get out."

Clark growled but left.

*Next Day*

I went to Justice League Headquarters, to find everyone there. Unusual, I was always the first one there.

They all had concerned faces. Diana came up to me. (Wonder Woman)

"Do you know why Clark is acting so weird? When we got here he was throwing stuff across the room, growling, breaking stuff. That's not like him."

I know exactly what happened. I just shook my head.

"No I don't. I will go talk to him." I walked over to the room Clark was in. My gear room.

"Clark, you need to stop acting childish. We need to spar today to keep us all intact." Clark only growled at me and shook his head.

"No. You stop being childish. I won't stop acting this way until you tell me the truth. Now!"

I couldn't help but give in. That mother fucker, what has he done to me?

"I loved it. You happy? I loved every second of it." He smirked moving closer to me.

"That wasn't so hard was it? Now I am up for round two. You?" Before I could answer he answered for me."You know what I am going to fuck you either way."

I shook my head. "The others will hear us!" Clark just smirked some more.

"Well I guess we just have to be quite then, don't we?"

This stupid alien!

Hope you guys like it! I am fangirling right now!

Oh by the way people ask what gender I like. Well let me tell you. I am Pizzasexual.

Just kidding I am straight as a ruler! Unlike most of my friends. But I accept all of them.

Just wanted to say its okay to be different liking girls, guy, or both. Love yourself for who you are. Just know if people don't accept you, fuck them!

I accept almost everyone you know if you are Pizzasexual like me, I totally understand!
❤❤❤❤❤❤❤

VOTE
COMMENT.