Princess

Warning: Full on sex up ahead! If you don't like it don't read it!

*Bruce's POV*

I was currently taking a shower, a cold one in fact. It's better than jerking off at a picture of Clark.

It was even worse because he is currently outside the bathroom sitting on my bed. My thoughts were intirupted when I heard knock on the bathroom door.

"Hey, are you coming out soon princess?" Princess? What? I replied,"Um, yah."

"Well hurry up I need to talk to you about something." I did just that, and turned off the shower.

I got out and wrapped a towel around my waist to cover up my front, then walked out. Clark turned his head over to me from his phone and looked up and down my body.

His expression turned hungry as he was checking me out. I got to carried away with looking at him looking at me and the towel slipped off my body.

My eyes widened, so I turned around to cover my front and bent down to pick up my towel. Bad idea because I felt a hand squeeze one of my ass cheeks.

I gasped at how good it felt. I felt another hand on my other ass cheek, but instead of a squeeze it was a slap. I moaned again.

I turned around only to be pulled into large arms, larger than mine. Clarks hands were still on my ass cheeks.

"Hm, what should I do to you princess? Should I fuck you into oblivion? Or should I just let you go and pretend that this ever happened?" He asked.

He then smirked and said,"You know what, I will do the first one. That sounds so much better don't you think?" Before I could reply he said,"You want me to stick my cock in you princess?"

I moaned at those words. He looked at me smirking.

"I'll take that as a yes." Clark flipped us over so he was on top of me while I was laying under him. He bent his head down so his lips was hovering over mine.

Clark stayed there for a second, then he smashed his lips into mine. I moaned again but this time louder.

He flipped me over so I was on my stomach and with my ass in the air. I shivered when I felt something cold against my hole.

I looked over my shoulder to find Clark licking the rim of my hole. I moaned again and again, from how good it felt. I wanted to please him too so I got on my knees, unbuckled his belt, then pulled his boxers down.

I looked at the monster in front of me. I thought my cock was huge, it was nothing compared to this.

How the fuck is that going to fit inside me? I shook off that thought and licked the head first.

Surprisingly it wasn't bad, so I took part of the monster in my mouth. I couldn't fit the whole thing in my mouth so whatever wasn't in my mouth I stoked with my hand.

He groaned and grunted, but suddenly he stopped me. "I want to cum in you, princess."

Okay, maybe not full on but the next chapter will SATISFY you. (Notice I used a Hamilton pun)

Also please go check out HiddenCrystal4 book. It is amazing! Even if she says it isn't, it is. And if you find her commenting it isn't correct her please!

VOTE
COMMENT.