X-ray Vision

*Bruce's POV*

I wonder what Clark is doing right now. Because I want him to ravish me tonight. Just thinking about it makes me want to-

Oh fuck! I looked up to see Harley Quinn smirking as I realized she just punched me in the face.

I can't believe I am thinking about Clark when I am in the middle of a fight.

Luckily this time I looked up before she punched me, grabbed her arm and flipped her. I gave her a hard glare.

But it immediately softened up when  a picture of Clark popped in my head. This fucker was making me soft. Stupid alien.

My thoughts came to an end when I heard Harley start laughing hysterically. She came closer to me swaying her hips. Slut.

She grabbed my face and kissed me! Harley put so much force into the kiss I couldn't pull back. I closed my eyes to not think about it. All of a sudden she was gone.

I opened my eyes to find Clark holding her down to the ground. He had an angry and possessive look on his face. Damn did he look sexy in his Superman suit. Yum.

Wait hold on how did he know I was in a crappy old alley? What the fuck?

Clark let Harley go and she ran off, probably going to cry to her 'puddin'. I walked over to Clark with a glare.

"What the fuck are you doing here? I was handling that perfectly fine!" Clark just gave me a even harsher glare than mine.

"You weren't fucking handling it, or else you would have pushed her away! Bruce, do you remember what we talked about?" I gave him a knowing expression.

"That I am yours now and that if someone toughed me you would kill them, kick them in the balls, or just push drag them away from me," I said in a bored tone.

"Wait hold on, how did you know I was here?" Clark just smirked.

"Did you forget that I have x-ray vision? That I would see from far away and through walls?" He rapped his arms around my waist and pulled me close to him.

"But you want to know my favorite part about having x-ray vision?," I just hummed back in reply. "It is that I can see under your clothes or suit, and see that wonderful bubbly ass of yours."

My eyes widened.

"You want to know what I want to do right now? I want to make love to you tonight, your ass is just begging for it." I didn't reply, I knew he was right.

That night we made love the whole night, and didn't stop. But while doing that, we broke the bed.

I just wanted to remind you guys if you want the smutty just ask. And also remember I do take requests from you guys, so feel free to share your wonderful ideas!

❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤

VOTE
COMMENT.