Drunk

*Clark's POV*

I walked into my apartment, from another day at work. I put my keys down and walked to the living room, only to find Bruce surrounded by beer cans.

Oh my fucking god.

He stood up and stumbled over to me. Bruce grabbed my face between his two hands and squeezed it.

I grabbed his hands and pushed them away from my face.

"Come on princess let's get you to bed." I went to grab his hand but he ran away from me.

He then yelled,"I am not a princess! I am Batman." He said the last part in a deep voice. That was a turn on.

But he is drunk and I don't want to take advantage of him. Bruce then started running around saying in a deep voice.

"I am Batman. I am Batman. I am Batman. I am Batman. I am Batman." I finally caught him and picked him bridle style.

He then looked at me again and slurred,"You have a pretty face!" I chuckled a little. Bruce then grabbed my face with both hands again.

"Can you kiss me DADDY?" What the fuck. Okay Bruce is drunk big time! But that was a big turn on. I ignored my little friend down there and kept walking up the stairs.

Once we got to my room I layed him down on my bed. He pouted.

"Clarky, can you fuck me?" This mother fucker!

"Bruce your drunk. I will not do anything sexual with you tonight." He pouted again. "I promise I will fuck you tomorrow though...if you remember I said that. I will fuck you nonstop."

"But Clark-" I gave him a scowl."No."

I walked to the kitchen, poured some water in a cup, then walked back to the room.

Only when I got there, Bruce was already passed out. Since he was sprawled out on the bed I walked downstairs to the living room and slept on the couch.

Next Morning

*Bruce's POV*

My eyes shot open as a horrible headache started. Ah shit! I got up from the bed and ignored it. I looked around the room to find out it wasn't my room.

Wait this was Clark's room. I know that because I observed it before we did 'it.' I walked down to find Clark already up and in the kitchen.

He was making French toast. I sat down at the dining table when all of a sudden, my mind goes to who knows where.

I see me in bed drunk as hell, asking Clark to fuck me. He then tells me he promises that he is going to fuck me tomorrow which is now today. But then he also says I have to remember that sentence.

I come out of Lala Land and my eyes widen in realization. I looked over at Clark to find him smirking at me.

He turned off the stove and walked over to me.

He said,"You remembered didn't you? Well now you know what I want to eat for breakfast."

I knew I was intimidating, but this guy is far better than me.

Clark stood me up, picked me up bridal style, and carried me to his bedroom.

No! The French toast is going to get cold!

VOTE
COMMENT.