Princess Part 2

*Clark's POV*

Bruce looked so yummy sucking my cock. As much as I want to cum in his mouth I want to cum in his nice and round ass.

I groaned and grunted, but I stopped him. "I want to cum in you princess." He slowly nodded in response and gave me full control.

I flipped him on his stomach and brought up his ass in the air. I smacked it. So full and round. Fuck, if it was possible I could have grown harder than before.

I brought my face down to his whole, stuck my tongue out, and licked once over it. He tasted so sweet.

I stiffened my tongue, then started pushing it in and out of his delicious, tight hole. Bruce moaned and groaned at the contact. He even started shaking.

That pushed me to the edge. With out thinking I stopped licking him, grabbed my cock, and lined it up in front of his hole.

I didn't even think of putting a condom either. (If you do have sex put a condom! Unless you want babies! If you do I want to be the Aunt! Even if that is not how it works. I call dibs!)

My mind was so filled with just that I just shoved my cock in him. (Sorry if I use the word cock a lot!)

Bruce gasped in pain. Small tears we're falling from his eyes. So, to try and help, I put my hand on his lower back and started rubbing it a little.

I didn't move for a few minutes until he would adjust and tell me to move. Bruce then suddenly moaned, but this one wasn't in pain, it was in pleasure.

I took that as a sign and started thrusting in and out of him slowly. For a few minutes he kept his moans quite, but when I hit his prostate he started screaming.

"Clark! Please fuck me harder! Faster-oh fuck!" That did it.

I gripped his hips tightly, then slammed my hard dick in and out of him. I made sure to keep hitting him prostate too.

"Oh, Clark I'm gonna cum!" He moaned, well screamed at me.

"Fuck me too, princess! I'm going to cum inside you!" He just nodded in response.

Bruce and I came together, both screaming out each other's names. I pulled out of him and collapsed on the spot next to him.

He started dozing off.

"Good night princess." He just did a small frown with his eyes half open.

"I am not a princess! I am a king!" He whispered/yelled.

"Well your my princess."

VOTE
COMMENT.