Mine (Continued)

"Bruce, my question is...are you mine or not?"

My whole body froze entirely.

I don't know what to say, I mean it's not every day you get asked this kind of question. I don't even know if I want to be his.

Instead of answering, walked up to him, wrapped my arms around his neck, and kissed him. As soon as I pressed my lips against his sparks erupted everywhere.

It was like I was on cloud nine.

Clark wrapped his arms around my waist and pulled me closer to him. The peck that I was suppose to give him escalated quickly.

His tongue licked my bottom lip asking for entrance. I quickly opened my mouth granting him entrance. Our tongues battled for dominance. Clark ended up winning.

I moaned as he dominated my mouth, exploring every part of my mouth.

He growled against my lips. Clark cupped my ass and picked me up. I wrapped my legs around his waist. I moaned once more but louder.

All of a sudden he pulled back, but didn't put me down. I looked at him confused at his actions. Clark shook his head.

"I can't go forward from here, if you aren't mine. I can't just ignore the fact that you lied to me and almost had sex with someone that wasn't me. You can't play with my feelings."

I grabbed his face with my hands to make him look at me."Clark, I wasn't thinking straight okay. It's just I haven't felt anything for someone in so long. It takes time to get used to. But just know that, I will always be yours. No matter what stupid things I do."

Clark looked at me with loving and possessive expressions. He burried his face in my neck, then mumbled,"Mine."

I then felt a lick go from the bottom of my neck to the back of my ear. I moaned lowly.

"Mmm, you smell so good Bruce the things I want to do to you."

"Why don't you show me then?" Clark growled, but shook his head.

"Not here. I don't want to make love to you in a club bathroom."

I leaned closer to his ear, tugged on his earlobe, and whispered,"Then you better take me to your apartment and make love to me there. If you don't, I will never let you touch my body again."

I licked his earlobe one more time before pulling away. Clark looked at me with hunger in his eyes.

"You are mine, so I will do what ever I want with your body." I just nodded in agreement. Clark then changed my position so I could be bridle style in his arms.

He walked me out of the club, into an alley, and from there flew us to his apartment.

Okay, so here's a deal. From now on I will be writing more smutt in most of the chapters. So if your ready this and have an innocent mind...heres your chance to run.

Oh yah, I forgot to tell you guys, that...I dyed my hair! If you guys guess what color and get it right. I will take a picture of it and show it to you.

Love you all!

VOTE
COMMENT.