Wrestling

*Clark's POV*

Mmm. What do you do when your in love? I had no idea.

The worst part was that I was in love was with a very cold hearted person and a guy. It was Bruce, the big, mean, bat.

I was currently sitting in the sparing room waiting for Bruce to arrive. I have a perfect plan to make Bruce love me.

I just needed a small favor from everyone.

*Bruce's POV*

I arrived at the Headquarters and went straight to the sparing room. (Ha sorry for another pun)

When I got there I saw Clark sitting at the mini table patiently.

"Hey, Bruce!" He smiled brightly at me. I just gave him a grunt in return. (I am so sorry!)

I looked around no ones here yet. Strange. I honestly expected Diana to be here fist not Clark. Even stranger.

I looked at Clark giving him a questioning look. He just smirked and shrugged.

"Hey do you want to spar for a while? You know, just to practice before everyone gets here." I just gave him a bored look.

"Sure, whatever."

Once we started, I through a few punches to his stomach. I didn't want to hit his perfect fa- No stop it!

Sparing immediately turned into wrestling. I don't know how but it did. My thoughts came to an end, when I felt my back being slammed against the floor.

I looked above me to find Clark pinning me down, with a smirk on his face.

He lowered himself so that our bodies we're touching and our lips were centimeters away from each other. I became instantly flustered, even though I shouldn't have been.

Clark connected our lips. I am not going to lie and say I hated it, in fact I might have even loved it. We shared a long passionate kiss, no tongue, no saliva swapping. Just our lips.

After a while we broke apart and I opened my eyes. I looked behind me to find everyone there looking at us.

Clark turned around and smiled at them. He then looked back at me with a smirk.

"Thanks for the favor guys!," he yelled over his shoulder still looking at me.

"No problem!," Diana yelled back. I glared at them, but they all just snickered and looked at the floor.

Okay, this was a bad chapter. Sorry for that. But if you did like it thank you even if it was shit! 😂😂😂😂❤❤❤❤

VOTE
COMMENT.