Ch. 1

It was early morning when I wake up. I search for my phone on my bed, after I find it, I saw someone is calling me.

"Hello??" I started the conversation over the phone.

"Hello, (y/n). This is me." He said.

"Who??" I asked him.

"So you don't know your own brother's voice, Wonwoo?" He said with a pouted face even I can't see it.

"Oh, I'm sorry oppa. So, why do you call me?" I asked.

"Hmmm... (Y/n), do you have a spare room?"

"Spare room? What for?"

"My friend Hoshi needs the room. He will stay there until he get a place to live. I'll pick him later at 5pm. Clean up the room first, okay?"

"Hm... So he will stay with me? Until when??"

"I said until he get his own house, understand?"

"Okay then, see you later oppa!" Then I hung up.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Its 2pm now. I started to clean the room that Hoshi will use. After I'm done I decide to make dinner for me and Hoshi. Now its 5pm,
"Wonwoo oppa must be at the airport now. I'll just wait for him." I said to myself. After few minuts later, I heard someone knock the door. I open the door, revealing my brother and his friend.

"Hi, (y/n), long time no see," he said as he hugged me.

"Hi, oppa and I guess this is Hoshi?" I asked him.

"Yea, this is my friend, Hoshi. Hoshi this is my little sister, (y/n)," He introduce me to his friend.

"Hi, I'm Kwon Soonyoung but you can call me Hoshi, nice to meet you, (y/n),"
He said as he stuck out his hand.

"Hi, Hoshi, I'm Jeon (y/n), you can call me (y/n). Nice to meet you too." I said as I link my hand with his.

"So, please take a good care of him okay?Maybe I'll rarely visit you guys because I'm busy these days." He exclaimed.

"I understand oppa. You can trust me to take a good care for him." I said excited.

"Okay, I'll leave now, bye!" He waved at me and Hoshi.

I waved back at Wonwoo and come inside with Hoshi.

"So, I guess you just arrived here. Are you hungry?" I asked him while preparing the food.

"Yea, I'm just hungry," he said with a cute face.

Is he going to kill me? He is cute.

"(Y/n), are you okay? Are you day dreaming?" He asked me while waving his hand in front of my face.

"Uh..? Oh.. I'm sorry. Well, I have cooked a lot of food, lets eat!" Then me and Hoshi seat on the chair. After we finish our dinner, I collected the plates and wash it.

"Okay, I'm done. Lets go to your room" I said as I walk towards the room. Hoshi followed behind me.

I opened the door and said, "Here is your room, I've change the bed sheets and sweep the floor, its clean now."

"Thanks (y/n). By the way, how much should I pay?" He asked

I chuckled. "Hey, its free, no need to pay me. I just provide a shelter for my brother's friend, thats all." I explained.

"Oh, thanks (y/n). Start from tomorrow I'll help you to do the chores." He said excited.

"But why?" I asked confused with his words.

"Its because you have provide me shelter for free, I need to do something." He explained.

"Oh.., okay then. Its 9pm, just go inside to your room and take a rest. We'll talk tomorrow. Good night," then I walked away and go to my room.

---------------------------------------------------------

I'm sorry if there is mistype, its just my first time.