Ch. 3

"Y-your welcome. Please let go of me, I can't breath!" I tried to push him, but he was stronger than me.

"I'm sorry, I'm just to excited. Ummm..." He took his phone and open the gallery.

"Umm.. Hoshi? Is this Kimi?" I asked.

"Yes, she is."

"Usually she will be at the park at 4 pm. I talked with her mostly," I tell him.

"Really??? That would be great!!" He seemed excited.

"Why?"

"You know her right? Its more easy to persuade people that you know," he explained.

"Yea, you're right. But... Is she stubborn?"

"Um... No, why?" He asked curiously.

"If she is stubborn, it will be hard for us to persuade her, understand??" I explained.

"Why you could be so smart?" He chuckled.

"Just think with logic, Hosh!" I hit his arm but not to hard.

"Well, when should we start?"

"Um... When we're ready with the plans," I said.

"Okay, lets make the plan, its still 7pm right? We still have time!"

"We'll sleep at 9.30pm, 2 hours 30 minutes, huh? Its just more than enough!" Then we started to make the plan.

09.00pm

"DONE!" we both yelled, then laugh.

"This plan is really great! I'm happy to have a friend like you, (y/n)!" He pushed me a little.

"Okay, lets just go to bed now, its nine already."

"We'll start the plan tomorrow. Have a good dream (y/n)!" He said as he walked towards his room.

"Have a nice dream... too..." when I said the last word his door was already closed. I satnd up and walk to my room. I went inside and change to my pajamas. I sat on the bed hugging my knees and mumbled.

"Ugh.. I hate this but I need to do this for Hoshi. As long as he is happy, that would be fine for me."

Few minutes later I fell asleep. The next morning I wake up at 5am. I took a shower and change my outfit.

( Ignore the shoe, tea, and headband )

I walked out from my room and go to the kitchen. I cooked the breakfast. When I'm done I sat on the couch and wait for Hoshi to wake up. 5 minutes later I heard an opening door from Hoshi's room.

"Good morning, Hoshi," I greeted.

"Good morning, (y/n)," he greeted me back with sleepy face.

Damn! He sounds so hot, he's about to kill me

I shook my head to end my day dreaming.

"I have prepare the breakfast, lets eat," I invited him.

He sat across me on the dinning table and we finish our breakfast.

"I'll wash the dishes, but let me take a bath first, okay?" He walked toward his room.

"Just let him be," I mumbled.

When I was sweeping the floor, Hoshi wash the dishes.

"After you're finish sweeping, I'll mop the floor," he had done washing the dishes and seat on the couch.

10 minutes later I'm done sweeping.

"I'm done!" I said as I put the sweep back to its place.

When all the chores is done. Me and Hoshi dance together for the whole day. Now it was 2.30pm.

"I'm so tired Hoshi! How can you dance so good?" I sit on the couch trying to catch my breath.

"I don't know. My mom said its my talent," he explained while trying to catch his breath too.

"Oh, great. I don't have any talent either," I said sadly.

"No, you have, but maybe you haven't recognize it. Maybe thats your problem," he saiding try to convince me.

"Ah, okay. By the way its 2.30pm lets rest and get ready for later," I walk towards my room to take a bath.

"Sure!" He walk towards him room too.

"Lets just take a quick shower and choose a comfy clothes," I said to myself.

I'm done showering and go to my closet to choose an outfit.

"Lets just wear this one."

I go outside to the living room and I can see that Hoshi is totally ready for this plan

"Oh, you're ready. Lets go!" He seemed excited.

"Lets go."