Ch. 8 [ END ]

We arrived at the park but I see nobody.

"Um.. Hoshi, where are they?" I asked.

"They're there," he pointed towards a tree.

"There?" I'm suspicious because there are nobody there.

"Yea, wait (y/n), I'll be back soon, I need to go somewhere, you go first okay?" He said and leave. I walked towards the tree and see flowers petal are on the ground.

"Since when there are petals here?" I asked to myself.

"Hey, (y/n)!" Someone called me. I turn around to see who is it.

"MINGHAO OPPA!!" I ran to him and gave him a hug, "I miss you so much! Where have you been?" We let go of each other and he anwered my question.

"I'm sorry, I'm very busy these days. There are many works to do," he answered with a huge smile.

"Ah.. I understand. Where is Mingyu oppa and Dokyeomie oppa anyways?" I looked around to find them.

"They will come soon, don't worry. Lets sit and talk," he drag me and walked towards a bench.

"So, do you have a boyfriend?" He started the conversation.

"What? Why did you ask that?" I couldn't answer his question.

"Just answer me."

"I can't say I have but I ever go on a date," I answered shyly.

"Really?? With who?" He seemed excired to know about my date.

"Its with Hoshi," I blushed when I said Hoshi's name.

"Oh.. Hoshi hyung. Do you love him?" He asked but his eyes stare at the pond.

"W-what? Um.. actually yes. I have feelings for him," I explained the truth.

"You two have been on a date, but he is not your boyfriend?" He still stare at the pond.

"N-no. I don't think he have feelings for me. I know he have feelings for Kimi before but he said he doesn't anymore. But I don't know for now," I look down.

"You're totally wrong (y/n)," Hoshi appeared behind.

"H-H-Hoshi? I thought you were somewhere else," I shocked.

"No, I was behind the tree and I heard your conversation with Minghao," he tell.

"S-so you heard all the things I said?" I started to be nervous.

"Yes, and all that you said is wrong," he walked to me and face me.

"What do you mean?" I feel confuse with his words.

"(Y/n), I love you," he hold both of my hands then he kneel down in front of me.

"Hoshi, what are you doing? Get up!"

"No I won't 'till you answer my question."

"Fine, what is it?"

"Would you like to be my girlfriend?" I asked.

"U-uh, are you serious? You're not kidding right?" I blushed.

"Of course I'm serius, I'm not kidding! So, do you want to answer now or I give you time?"

"Now"

"Then what is the answer?"

I closed my eyes and encourage myself to answer.

"Yes," I answered with my eyes still closed. Hoshi seemed excited. He stand up and hug me tightly.

"So I think my little sister has a boyfriend already, huh?" Wonwoo come out from behind the tree and chuckled. Then Hoshi let go of me.

"I think so oppa," I answered him.

"And (y/n), I have something to show you," he looked at me and I looked back.

"What is it?" I curiously answered. Hoshi whistled and 2 boys appeared.

"MINGYU OPPA!! DOKYEOMIE OPPA!!" I said as I ran towards them and gave them a hug.

"This is the best day ever!!" I yelled and all of us laughed.