Ch. 5

Few weeks later, Hoshi started to forget about his feelings towards Kimi. He told me that he moved on to someone else, but he didn't tell me who is she. I was still curious.

"Hoshi, I need to go to the grocery store, please take care of the house," I said and leave to the grocery store.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Where did they put the frying oil?? Ugh.. I don't know, this grocery store is new right?" I was talking to myself. But then someone patted my shoulder.

"Yes?" I turn around revealing.... "Kimi??" I was surprise.

"Hey, (y/n). So, how's you and Hoshi?" She smirked.

"Um.. We're doing good."

"Owh.. Did you both fight?"

"N-no"

"I guess you're having a good relationship with Hoshi, huh?"

"What do tou mean by relationship?"

"You both were dating right? He's your boyfriend isn't he?"

"N-no, he's not. We're just friends!" I explained to her.

"Huh, I guess not for long. You two will be a cute couple, I wish for that," then she walked away.

"Ugh, lets just find the oil and pay so I can go home," I said to myself with annoyed tone.

As I said, I found the oil then pay to the cashier, then go home. Its just take 10 minutes to go home.

"I'm back!" I screamed a little.

"Oh you're back? What took you so long?" He asked as if he was worried about me.

"I just couldn't find the oil, thats all," I tell him so he will not be worried.

"Oh, okay then. I hope you're not lying to me!" He groaned.

"Why should I lied to you??" I confusely asked him.

"Because, you don't want me to be worried about you, right?" He pouted.

"W-what!? No! I'm just telling the truth to you! Believe me!" I answered him while blushing.

"Okay, I believe. Lets eat, I'm hungry!!" He pouted but it was so cute.

I swear he want to kill me!

"Well, lets eat! I'm hungry too!" I walked to the dining table with a smile on my face.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hoshi and I had a great time together! We always joked around and laughed together, then we'll watch movie every weekend. I think Hoshi's feelings for Kimi had disappear.

"Hoshi, don't you think to find a house near here?" I asked him.

"I would like to, but I had great times with you here. This house is like my own house, homy and cozy. Honestly, I don't want to leave this house. Maybe I should stay with you forever!" He chuckled.

"You need to asked Wonwoo oppa for that," I laughed.

"By the way... I'm in the same age with your brother, why don't you call me 'oppa' then?"

"Uh.. Um.. Um.. I-I.. I don't know," I answered nervously.

"I'm just 1 month older than your brother."

"Eo? When is your birthday by the way?"

"Do you know Jun?"

"Of course! He is my favorite oppa! He is so kind to me, he treat me like how Wonwoo oppa did."

"Okay, enough."

"Hey! You haven't answer my question!"

"Oh, sorry. My birthday is 5 days after Jun's."

"Got it! June 15!"

"Btw, you called Jun 'oppa' too! But why not me?" He pouted.

"Its because I've known Jun oppa for a long time," I said while chuckled at his expresion.

"But at least show your respect to me! You've known me for a long time too!" He still pouted.

"Hey, I've known Jun oppa for years! And us? Just for months you, yea.. Almost a year," I said. But suddenly I pouted too.

"Hey, whats wrong?" He asked.

"Its just I miss them."

"Miss who? Wonwoo?"

"No! Its Mingyu oppa, Minghao oppa, and Dokyeomie oppa. I've known them for years too. They're my trusted friend too, I miss them," I sadly said.

"Oh.. So sad. But wait, you're younger than the 97 liners!?" He seemed so surprised.

"Yes, I am. I'm 98 liners."

"Ah.. Do you know Seungkwan and Vernon?"

"Nope, I don't. Actually Wonwoo oppa wantes to bring me to them, but they're busy these days."

"Next time I'll bring you to them. I promise!" He smiled.

"Really? Thanks!" I said gladly.