Ch. 7

06.00am in Hoshi's room

"She sacrifice her feelings so I can get Kimi's heart, I feel guilty for hurting her feelings. I think she really had a crush on me. Lets just make her happy today."

Me and Hoshi finished at the same time. We get out of our room at the same time too.

"Wow, you look... So beautiful," he praised me.

"Y-you t-too," I blushed.

"Ready?" He hold my hand.

"Y-yes," I blushed more when he hold my hand.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hoshi and I do many things, like shopping, eating ice scream, playing around the beach, and last walk around the park. When we walk around the park we met.. Kimi.

"See, what did I said at the grocery is true right?" She excalimed.

"I don't think so, Kimi."

"What are you guys talking about? What did she said (y/n)?" Hoshi asked curiously.

"I said you two will be a cute couple, and it happens!" She smirked

"I think so," he smiled.

"What about you? Do you have a boyfriend?" I asked her.

"Oh, yes, of course, he's there," she pointed at and ice cream shop, "Eh? Where is he?"

"I'm here, jagi," the boy said.

"WHAT!? OPPA!!" I was really surprised that Wonwoo oppa was Kimi's boyfriend.

"Oppa?" Kimi mumbled while eating her ice cream.

"Wonwoo-ah, since when you have a girlfriend??" Hoshi seemed surprised too.

"Since.. Last week and I think my little sister is your girlfriend, huh Hoshi?" He smirked.

"No, but soon maybe," he chuckled.

I blushed and elbowed him.

"Wait! She's your little sister?" Her eyes are widened.

"Yes, she is, why?" Wonwoo asked.

"Nah, nothing," she answered shortly.

"Good luck for you date today! Bye! See you!" Wonwoo said and put his arm around Kimi's shoulder the  walked away.

"(Y/n), lets go home, its getting late," he drag me and lead me to the house.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hoshi's POV

"Hello?"

"Hello, who is this?"

"Its me, Hoshi."

"Oh Hoshi, why do you call me?"

"Wonwoo-ah, can I ask your help?"

"Sure, what is it?"

"I plan to have my next date with your little sister, please help me to prepare."

"Sure! Everything for my little sister. But, when?"

"This Saturday, can you?"

"Of course, I'm free this Saturday, I'll help you."

"Thanks, bye!" I hung up.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

(Y/n)'s POV

"Where is Hoshi? Since morning I haven't see him," I groaned.

"(Y/n)? Are you looking for me?" He suddenly appeared.

"AH!! Hoshi!! You scared me!!" I pouted.

"Really?" He laughed.

"Hoshi, where have you been? Since 08.00am you're not at home, where are you?" I asked.

"I'm sorry for not telling you. I hang out with Wonwoo, Mingyu, Minghao, and DK," he said.

"Wait! WHAT!? Do you met the 97 liners!? Why don't you tell me!? I miss them a lot!!" I yelled.

"Calm down!! Thats why, wear this and lets go to the park," he handed me a bag.

"What is-" he cutted me of

"Just wear it and lets go! They're waiting for you," he pushed me gently towards my room. I go inside and closed the door. I put on the the dress and go out of my room.

"Hoshi are you sure about this dress?" I asked unsure.

"100% sure! You look perfect! Lets go!" He drag me out of the house