Ch. 2

The next morning I wake up. I choose to take a quick shower and pick an outfit.

When I'm ready I go out and walk towards the kitchen

When I'm ready I go out and walk towards the kitchen. I saw Hoshi was... cooking?

"Oh, good morning (y/n)!" He greeted me as he saw me standing near the counter.

"G-good morning, Hoshi. What are you doing in my kitchen?" I asked dibelief.

"I'm cooking for breakfast. I said that I'll help you to do the chores right?" He said while cooking.

"Yea, but I can't let you do all the chores,  if you do that you'll be my household assistant then. I can't let it happen, Wonwoo oppa will be mad at me!" I explained to him.

"How about..., we divide the chores?" He put his fingers on his chin.

"Um.. Great idea, Hoshi! I'll wash the dishes after the breakfast. Then I'll mop the floor and you sweep the floor. Deal?"

"Deal!!!" He answered.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

After a few months, we got to know each other better. He became one of my trusted friend. We laughed a lot because of his jokes. We always do the chores together. At spare time, he taught me how to dance. Honestly, I had a huge crush on him. I was about to confess to him... But...

"(Y/n), why are you day dreaming? Is something bothering you?" He asked me worried.

"No, Hosh, I'm fine. No need to worry about me," I said as he sit on the couch next to me.

"(Y/n), we have been friends for a few months, and I trusted you as my friend. If I tell you a secret, would you keep it?" He asked as he look at me.

"Hm? A secret? Sure, why not?" I said to convince him.

"Actually, I met my old childhood friend. She was my...um...my..." He nervously said.

SHE???

"S-she was your what?" I said in a sad tone.

"She was my f-first... first c-crush, and I still have feelings for her," he said with a sad face.

"O-oh, okay, may I know her name?" I asked. I tried to act normal, 'cause I know I'm jealous.

"Her name is Kimi," he said.

"K-Kimi!?" I asked surprise.

"Yes, her name is Kimi."

"Maybe I can help you to get her," I offered.

"Are you serious???"

"Yes, I am," I fake smiled.

"Thanks (y/n)!" He hugged me.