Ch. 4

We arrived at the park and we saw a girl was sitting on a bench near a tree.

"There! She is there!" I whispered amd pointed to the direction where Kimi is.

"Yup, she is Kimi, exactly!" He answered.

We started the plan. But sadly the plan failed.

"It failed!" I exclaimed.

"Yea, we should try next time."

"I'm sorry Hoshi," I look down to my feet as I say sorry to him.

"Sorry? Why?"

"I our plan failed, I-" he cut my words. Then he chuckled.

"You're so funny, (y/n)! You know, we can try next time! Don't be that sad," he said while patted my back.

"Okay" I answered shortly.

"Lets go home, now, its getting late," he drag me towards our, I mean my house.

"Finally! We're home. (Y/n)? Whats wrong with you?" He asked me with a worry face.

"U-uhh.. Nothing, nothing. Lets just take a rest. I'll cook for dinner."

"Are you sure you're alright?"

"Yea" I answered.

"No, I don't think so. We'll cook, if I let you cook by yourself with your condition like this, you can hurt yourself," He seemed really worry.

"O-okay, its just up to you."

"And I'll wash the dishes!"

"But-" he cut me.

"No 'but'! I'll do it!"

"You're so stubborn!" I chuckled.

"Hey! I'm not stubborn!" He put his appron on.

"Up to you. Lets cook now!"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Me and Hoshi had try many ways to get Kimi's heart for Hoshi. But all the plans failed. Few days later, me and Hoshi walked at the park to get fresh air. But then someone was calling Hoshi's name.

"Ya! Kwon Soonyoung!" She yelled.

We turned around to see who is it.

"K-Kimi?" He stuttered.

"Ya! You wish that you could get my heart but you're walking with the other girl!? How dare you!" She daid angryly and slapped Hoshi's face. His right cheek was completely red.

"Kimi, this is not-" he was cut of by Kimi.

"I know you want to explain, right? But no, no need to explain to me! Just don't bother me again! Don't ever come to my life again! You hear that!?" Then she left.

"Hoshi, are you okay? This is all my fault, I shouldn't come along with you," I said, the tears was about to escape from my eyes, I hold my tears, but I can't, tears are falling down.

"No, its okay. Maybe I'm not the right person for her. Maybe she deserves someone better than me. Thats okay. Don't blame yourself and don't cry!," he cupped my cheeks and erase those tears from my face. I tried to stop sobbing but I can't.

"Lets go home, okay?" He grab my hand and walked away from the park.

"Finally!! (Y/n), why you're still sad?" he walked towards me.

"I don't know, Hoshi," my eyes were really red.

"(Y/n), trust me, everything will be alright. Stop crying! Seeing you cry it makes me sad too, you don't want me to be sad right?" He said with a smile.

"N-no, I don't," I answered shortly.

"Now take a bath, I'll cook for dinner. Go ahead," he said softly. His voice surely makes my heart melts on every words he said to me.

15 minutes later its 5.45pm.

"(Y/n), are you done? You're going to have dinner right?" He yelled from outside of my room.

"Yes!! I'm coming" I yelled and tun towards the door. I opned the door revealing Hoshi standing in front of me.

"You're done, lets have dinner," a smile appeared on his face. I smiled back at him and walk towards the dining table and sit down.

He still smile even though Kimi reject her? Wow...

"Um.. (Y/n), I think you're day dreaming again," he waved his hand in front of my face.

"Uh, uh? I'm sorry."

"Thats okay, here, your plate," he handed me a plate with rice in it.

"Thanks," I replied.