A Deal

"He was so cute!" She squealed, sitting down wearing a black skin tight mini dress.

She just came back from her date, and I was studying the whole time in our dorm.

"Only problem, he is just like you."

Was that supposed to be a compliment?

"Uh, thank you. I'm flattered for the sweet indirect compliment you gave me."

I said in a sarcastic which is usually situated with an annoyed tone.

She giggled, "He is such a shy kiddo. And plus, he isn't my type."

I look up, with one question in mind.

"Are you going to keep going?"

I mean, she probably wouldn't-

"Yea."

She said casually, as she spoked with ignorance and kept scrolling through her phone.

"What? I thought you didn't like him."

She looked over, all slugged and with one as the couch.

"I don't. But he's cute. And bonus, he's apparently super rich and famous."

A gold digger, is who I have to deal with.

"Well, then what? If he isn't your type, he's going to find out soon."

She sat up, with a smirk plastered on her face.

"That won't happen, because I'll be stealing your identity."

I dropped my pencil, and closed my book.

"Where are you going with this?"

I said with a loud sigh and annoyance.

"Simple. I have his phone number, and he's a dork like you. You're going to be texting him."

I shook my head, this really isn't a good idea.

"Wait, wait, wait. You're going to be pretending to be me? That's a bad idea."

"No it's not! Trust me. You two will text every day, except you are just pretending to be me. Super simple."

"Okay and when you meet and he finds out you are way different from texting and assume it's not you?"

"Easy. You tell me what you two talked about. And on dates, I'll have an earpiece in my ear, you'll direct me on what to say."

This is such a stupid idea, who would believe that?

"And when will we stop this?"

"What do you mean?"

I turn my head to the side, and run my fingers through my hair of tiredness.

"When will we stop? I can't pretend to be like you and you be like me forever."

She sighed as well.

"When I know exactly what his ideal type is. When I can act like you and talk like you, but I can show my true self as well."

What a dumb, but brilliant answer. But I haven't asked the real question yet.

"What's in it for me?"

She liked that I was taking this into consideration. You could tell by the smirk on her face.

"Simple. Money."

I laughed at her statement.

"I don't want money, I like my money when I earn it."

She mummers under breath, but I couldn't hear what she said.

"No, I have it."

She had my attention now, like a fish with a bait.

"I will make sure you will get into that school in Japan you kept talking about."

She has me intrigued, and kept me there. She really is going big or go home on this one.

"Fine. I'll do it."

Her dad was one of the administrators here, actually he owned this school. And he has connections, specifically to my favorite school in Japan. So it's possible for connections.

And I don't care how I do it, as long it's done at this point in my lifetime.

This is going to be one hell of a ride.

-
A/N

Basically this book will transfer from a story type to a text messaging format.

You can always replace the main character as yourself as well.

Thank you for checking me out 🤗

Follow me on IG : @linclss , let's be friends :)
-Linds