Feelings

I try to act normal, although it comes out acting shy.

"Who do you think it is?"

I sat the tan Popsicle stick down, wondering what the response will be.

"Well, let's go with my instincts. Mi Na lives with a roommate, but she's the type of girl to get what she wants. And do it in anyway, correct?"

He leaned back, as I leaned forward in my seat. My back was straight and my heart was beating quickly.

"Then, the girl doesn't want to talk to or look at Jungkook. Although they've met a couple of times, I assume."

How did he figure that out?

"The way the girl texts, surprisingly matches your personality."

He sat up, saying in his husky voice,

"And Mi Na gives rewards for those who do what she asks. So it's got to be something good."

He titled his chin up, proud of what he accomplished of.

"What was the bait, Junnie?"

I slouch, wanting to just be done with this conversation.

"Is it that obvious?"

He shook his head.

"I act like the stupid one, but I pay close attention to details. I don't think anyone has caught on yet."

He emphasized the last word by saying it louder, making what he said stick out in my brain.

"When did you know?"

He smirked,

"The minute you walked in."

I felt tingles throughout my face, notifying me that I am blushing for no apparent reason.

"Are you going to tell Jungkook?"

He got up, and I followed wherever he was going. It was the trashcan he was walking towards, to throw the sticky wooden sticks with their bright wrappers.

He turned a little dramatically, I was surprised and backed up a bit.

"Well, I've given it thought."

I wasn't sitting well with this information I received, and I was deeply afraid of what was going to happen next.

"I like you, Junnie."

My eyelids were not found as my eyes grew wide, mouth hanging open. I quickly covered my hand over my mouth, like the "monkey that says no evil" sign.

"No, not in the romantic way. But in a friendly way."

I let out a pump of Carbon dioxide, bringing my hands to the side as my eyes settled again.

"I trust you. I know you won't hurt him. But what you're doing, it can't be for long."

He smirked, "I know you younger kids like to fool around, but hearts and feelings can't be messed with."

"And the price of breaking someone will leave you with scars. Even if you got what you wanted."

I look up, giving him a shyly smile.

"But, how do you know what's love?"

I asked, his expression quickly changed from sweet to serious.

"Everyone has a way with it."

He tried answering, and this wasn't an easy answer. You both decided to walk further from the store, heading near a playground.

"But I'll tell you this. You will feel it physically, hands will be sweaty like an athlete. Heart will beat like a drummer with his drumsticks. Your mind will go blank like a sheet of paper with no writing."

I urged him to continue by nodding my head.

"But, you will feel happy. Just talking to them puts you at ease, and you enjoy every moment of them. They run around in your head all the time, and you can see a future with them."

I never felt that before. I've dated a guy once, and I thought he was the one. But after Jimin describing everything, I've felt like I haven't really loved anyone in my life.

"Love doesn't mean the opposite sex. It can also mean friendship, family, and yourself."

He sat down in a dark green, rusty swing. I decided to sit in the yellow one, next to him. We both swung a little, lightly while our feet are still on the ground.

"Junnie, do you feel this with Jungkook?"

I immediately let down the idea.

"Impossible, haha. I consider him as best-"

"Tell me what you feel about him when you saw him with Mi Na. Don't hide shit, just spill it."

I played with my fingers. Looking down. What did I feel when Jungkook was holding another girl's hand?

"I felt something. Like I wanted to hold his hand, and I really did like talking to him. It was like life was here, but he was my secret island. I felt different with him, a positive attitude filled me. It's so hard acting like this one girl, when I just-"

"You want to be the girl that he touches, laughs with, and goes to. Right?"

I nodded. When it came out of my mouth, it felt good. Like a secret had been told to the world, but it also made me realize something.

"Does this mean, I have feelings for him?"

Call me innocent, but things get more confusing as you grow old.

He chuckled, at my desperate question.

"I think, these are strong feelings."