Birthday pt.2

We arrived at the place, and I looked everywhere. Not because of the beautiful statues and the stairs ahead, but because I was looking for six boys.

"Is that Jungkook? And Junnie?"

My head instantly turned in the direction of the voice, and saw that it was Hoseok. Not going to lie. I was fangirling a bit.

"Yea, we are over here." Jungkook responded while waving his hand in the air.

"Hi! My name is Hoseok."

His hand reached out before he was close enough to me. I reached out, giving a slight bow and nodding.

"I'm Junnie."

He nodded with a bright smile stuck on his face, and it's quite contagious too.

Jimin pulled next to Hoseok, leaving his hand on Hoseok's shoulder and said,

"Don't introduce, she knows a lot about us. Apparently she is an Army herself."

Namjoon laughed back, as the others slowly started to surround us.

"Glad to know! We should head in?"

And we all nodded in agreement.

What Jungkook didn't tell me was, that this is a music party. As in all these celebrities were from and only the music industry.

And they were all here to promote any songs, which meant performing was going on. And they were going to be performing later on today as well.

Just then, a tall man covered in tattoos turned around, and I noticed that it was Jay Park.

I instantly tugged on Jungkook's hand which I was holding onto.

"Babe! Look it's Jay Park!"

He turned to me in amusement,

"Right, you said he was a big influencer on you. Wanna go talk to him?"

I nodded faster than I could say yes. We both walked over as the older male faced the both of us, hand in hand.

"Jungkook! BTS, right? Y'all are killing the game."

He returned with a slight bow,

"Thank you Jay. Apparently my girlfriend here is a big fan of yours."

I smiled when he mentioned me as his girlfriend. Huh, so I'm Jeon Jungkook's girlfriend, that's dope.

"Hello, I'm Junnie. I just wanted to say I really vibe with your songs."

Vibe? Why do you have to be so awkward Junnie?

"Thank you! Pleasure to meet you Junnie."

We both nodded, and Jungkook instantly waved and turned the other direction.

Every corner there was someone popular. All of these people that I thought I would never meet, I'm standing right here meeting them.

It does give me the realization that they are all just humans in the end.

"We gotta go to our seats, you're sitting with me right?"

I nodded as I looked up to meet his eyes. Even high heels can't get me to his height.
-
Everyone started clapping their hands with excitement and happiness, as the seven boys stand still in their positions, breathing quite heavily.

Fans above are screaming, as many celebrities are watching carefully, clapping with respect as well.

They all got off stage, as I sit down, with my hands red from clapping so hard. Namjoon led the group, as they followed. They were coming back to my table, as I flash a smile.

"Guys! You did great, that was an incredible performance."

"Thank you Junnie," Jimin responded, still breathing heavily.

"It means a lot. But no matter how many times we perform this, I will always remain tired."

The others laughed, nodding and agreeing with him.

Taehyung turned towards Jungkook asking, "Are we still going to stay here? I kinda want to leave."

The others nodded too.

"Where will we go?" Kook answered back, others are left unsure.

I decided to take them to my hideout.

"I have a place in mind."

They all turned, curious.
-
"Wow, Junnie! This place is beautiful. How did your landlord not find out about this place?" J-Hope said, as his arms are spread in the air.

"Landlord does know, and she doesn't care. As long as everyone doesn't find out about this place, I'm good to go."

Jimin and Namjoon along with Yoongi were grilling some meat, for a barbecue.

Taehyung was taking pictures of Jin. Jungkook was eating (like always) while sitting next to me.

"Guys, meat is ready!" Joonie said, as he brought over the beef in a big plate, along with many other meats.

We all sat in a circle, having Yoongi on my left and Jungkook on my right.

"You guys are lucky. I never share this place with anyone else but Mina."

Speak of the devil, she came through the door. Making all heads and eyes on her.

"Oh, hey Junnie. I didn't know you guys were here, I'll lea-"

"Nope, there's a lot of room here. Come join." I invited, waiting for a response.

"No it's fine, I don't want to ruin the moment."

She turns around, but Jimin couldn't help but to get up and go pull her wrist.

"Come on Mina. You know all of us, don't worry and just enjoy. Yea?"

Jungkook nervously gulped, I turn to him and mouth "Say something! She feels bad!"

He nodded.

"Mina, come over. It's no fun without you."

He turn to mouth back to me,

"Was that good?"

I gave my thumbs up.

She followed Jimin, carefully sitting in between Namjoon and Jimin.

"Beer? Or Soju?" I asked.

Namjoon tried to connect the dots,

"I suggest both. It's good both."

Jimin laughed, "You did both and look at you! You're all drunk already."

"What? I am-maybe."

As he pouted, filling up the beautiful air into laughter.

"Oh right! Junnie, my birthday gift." Jungkook said, as he got up.

Everyone turned, all oohing and awwing.

"Our Kook, really grew up guys." Jin stated, nudging Taehyung to agree.

He got down on one knee with a smile, and started speaking.

Leaving everyone breathless, including myself.