Food First

"DInG DoNG"

I began to laugh as I knew who was on the other side of my hotel door.

"Ew, you are so ugly sometimes."

I heard him chuckling, as I opened the door. Once our eyes fixed upon each other, we couldn't resist but to give each other a hug.

He lifted me up, and squeezes me like a pillow, as I wrap him around his shoulders.

"I miss you," he whispered, as he sat me down on the floor.

"I missed you too." I smile, whispering back.

We then pull apart, as I got up to wear shorts, since I was only wearing underwear under my tee shirt dress.

"What do you think I should wear?"

I asked with careful consideration. As he leans back on the bed and perks up an eyebrow.

"Anything black."

I looked at his outfit, consisting of almost the exact same thing as what he just recommended. Except, he was wearing a white shirt, with a leather jacket on top. He was also wearing a bucket hat, to match the color of his pants, black.

"Geez Jungkook, how many black stuff do you own?"

He popped his tongue on the side of his mouth, and his upper body bouncing a bit, like a soft jump.

"More than I want to. Plus, it's the white shirts that I own the most."

I decided to just put on some ripped jeans, keeping on my tee shirt dress, except I'll just fold it up to my waist.

I found a pink bucket hat in my luggage, so I put that on, and wear my not-really-white converses.

"Wait, where are we going?"

He smiled, "food!"

"But, it's like 12 a.m."

"But I'm hungry,"

I laughed at his cute baby voice that he attached.

"Okay, let's get going."

I took my small backpack, which was pink. I don't like pink that much, but I'm starting to believe I'm lying to myself.

I place the hotel card in it, along with my wallet and some other items.

"Ready?" He stood up,

"Ready!" I responded excitedly.

Luckily since this is Osaka, many people don't seem to know him. So hiding ourselves won't be needed, that's what he said to me.

We were walking down the hall, making sure to be quiet since people were most likely sleeping.

"Hey, what do you wanna eat?"

He shrugged, "I don't really know."

"Maybe steak?"

He shook his head.

"Noodles?"

"No."

"Burger?"

"Sounds good."

How nice to have a boyfriend that is good with the simplest things.

"I mean," he started while we walk into the elevator.

"We can go back to the hotel room and eat, after all there's a full meal right in front of me."

I playfully punch him in the shoulder, after realising the dirty meaning he had masked underneath.

"Nope, nice try. "

I smirked, liking that he thinks I'm a meal. How cute.

As I was facing forward, when the doors had close, a small peck landed on my cheeck.

I turned, as he kept a straight face.

"What, a ghost kissed me?" I smartfully retorted.

He laughed, "What are you talking about?"

"Oh ok." I decided to play along. Then I felt another one, but I was able to turn my head in the nick of time. Landing on my nose.

"Oh, you are good." He said, giving me another peck on the nose purposely.

" I know."

I held his hand, and soon the elevator doors open. I walked to see an empty hallway, and we head out to the streets.

It was still surprisingly crowded, but not as much as compared to 9 p.m.

I look up, since I'm so darn short.

"Aren't you tired?"

He nodded his head, "but I want food first."

I laughed at his cute response.

"Okay, let's go!"

I say, pulling into a run. It was late at night, and I'm with the one person that makes me smile and I've always wanted to call "mine". Why wouldn't I be happy?

"Woah, Junnie! Slow down! You are going too fast!"

I didn't care, but I was getting tired. I haven't ran in awhile, but I was working out instead.

"You're tired a little?"

He asked, assuming since I was practically dying next to the tree.

"Just, haven't ran in a really long time.."

Then he kneeled down, facing out. I quickly assumed he was proposing, and decided to shut the thought.

"Jungkook, I'm too young to get married, and I don't even-"

He turned around, cocking his eyebrow surprisingly.

"I'm not asking for your hand in marriage, I meant get on my back."

"Oh."

I mentally slapped at myself for saying that. I scrunched my nose and got on his back.

"Thank you." I said sweetly, feeling a bit of guilt.

His cologne was strong, it was strong, but had a hint of flowers and sunshine, if that even makes sense.

"You didn't have to carry me."

I lay my head on his shoulder. I'm not going to lie, it was a bit uncomfortable and not like the movies, but it felt nice.

"You wanna eat here?" I looked to the side to see a very modern place, but it was carrying fast food items.

"Why not?" He smiled, and zoomed into the place.

I may not always have luck on my side, but this time it's carrying me quite well.