The Truth Untold

I checked my phone, to see my progress. I'm getting all the grades I want, leaving me fulfilled.

If only this idea was around my whole life. This now means I am able fund myself for a better school. Life is treating me well.

"Hey Junnie, we need to go."

I looked at my watch, 6:00 p.m. She was right, or we were going to miss the whole timing.

We had to go and pack, since we are going to Osaka, Japan as a trip and not coming back until two months from now.

"Taehyung, I'll catch you soon. Text me anytime, just ask Jimin for my number."

"Right, I will. Have a safe flight! And come back with some goodies!"

I just met the man, and he stole my heart before my heart could even beat.

"I will!" I cheer back, as he gave me a thumbs up.

We turned to the car, as I get in the passengers seat and sat down. The rusty old smell filling the air throughout the car, with it's strong heat waves hitting my skin.

"You are fucking friends with BTS and you didn't wanna tell me that?"

"Yea, seriously Junnie. You're crazy."

I smirked, as they glanced back at me.

"Crazy enough to know pop boys huh?"

Annika nodded, "definitely!" With excitement voiced through her throat.

"Let's go!"

Chayeong said, appealing me to laugh, as Annika cracked a smile.
-
*J.K's P.O.V.*

"Look, let's not do this right now. Please? I'm with my mother. I don't have time explaining."

I had on a stern face that I never thought I owned or would use in my life.

She looked at me with plead and guilt. She knew she fucked up, but she just didn't want to get to it yet.

I looked back at the old lady, looking around the trees and bushes. Not on her phone or anything, which surprised me for someone who is a business women.

"Okay," I sighed, not letting go of breath but of preserverience.

"Can we talk over coffee tomorrow? 9 a.m. sounds good."

"Sure. But don't waste my time and cut to the chase." I said, in a very intimidating tone.

"Thank you, Kook."

She was saying that now, but there was nothing to be thankful for.

Questions whirl around my mind, and I can't think straight.

"Kook, do you want to go back?"

I nodded, I couldn't handle today in itself. So maybe resting a bit would be better. After all, it's quite the evening now.
-
-
"You look great this morning."

"I'm not here to play games, spill."
I said sternly.

She sighed, looking annoyed already. I've never seen her wear that expression before, and it hurts me.