Chapter 1

Y/n POV:

"And that's the last of it."

I placed the last set of clothes in my closet and proceed to a small bag of mine to set up my laptop. I opened it to see the app that i made so i can see crimes that are ongoing right now so maybe i can swoop in and do my duty as a hero.

"Let's see... nothing much going on right now. I should go and get some food ready."

I brought out some packets of noodles and time passes by. While i was filtering out the water from the noodles, the phone in my pocket vibrated and saw that a bank robbery is occurring a few blocks from my house. I rushed to my closet, wore a dark violet trench coat, while sporting a mask, and opened a secret compartment which stores a double barrel magnum and rubber bullets. I took 6 magnum cartridges put them in the pockets of my trench coat and the magnum behind my back. I look at my left arm which is covered with bandages and took all off revealing a demonic arm.

(A/n: its the devil bringer

(A/n: its the devil bringer.)

(A/n: its blue rose

(A/n: its blue rose.)

"All in the days work."

I made sure that all my windows and doors are locked and proceed to the crime scene. I was jumping rooftop to rooftop making my way to the bank. I looked down and saw the cops and cop cars on the scene. I jumped to the bank’s rooftop and saw a window that's open.

"So this is how they got in..."

I jumped in and landed silently. One of the hostages saw me and put my finger on my mask signaling her to be quiet. I saw one of the robbers trying to calm their captives. I extended my left arm and a spectral arm came out snatched the robber when he was on my reached i punched him rendering him unconscious. I approached one of the hostages and whisper to her while i was untying her.

"What's your name?"

Jane: "It's Jane."

"Are there more of them?"

Jane: "Yes..."

"Where are they?"

Jane: "one of them is in the bank tellers and 3 of them are in vault."

"I want you to do me a favor and untie everyone and keep quiet... understand?"

She nodded to me and proceed to the other hostages. I went to the bank tellers area and saw a teenage girl with a mask only covering her eyes wearing a red and black suit with an i on her chest. She was startled by my presence and encased me in a force field of some sort.

"I'm not one of them."

I saw the girl a bit nervous.

???: "How can I make sure you are not one of them?"

I looked around to see if there is anyone around and proceed to remove my mask.

"I hope i can trust you with my identity then"

She was taken aback from what i did. With that she saw my white hair color and my e/c eyes.

"Now a robber wouldn't reveal his identity now would he?"

???: "I guess..."

"One of the staff told me that 3 of the robbers are down there in the vault..."

She nodded at me. As i put on my mask again and pull out my revolver. I knew she was getting concerned that i have a firearm so i showed her what is inside the gun and said.

"Don't worry they are rubber bullets they only knock them back."

???: "Oh r-right"

"Do you have a name?"

V: "little miss disappear or just V"

"Let's go then V"

We made our way down the vault and heard the robbers talking.

???: "10 seconds left"

"Alright V I want you to stay here."

V: "Why?"

"I don't want to get the little lady's hand dirty now would I?"

V: "W-wait."

With that i left her, and went in to the vault with that i saw 3 robbers with clown masks. I casually walked in front of the vault with my gun out.

"I was talking to the bank teller awhile ago, and i don't think they ordered clowns for the party tonight so, i'm afraid i have to ask you gentlemen to leave."

I knew one of them was about to pull the trigger on me, so i quickly shot the guy on the head to make him pass out. Then i pinned the robber to the wall with my devil bringer. I got his gun and threw it to the last guy and punched him. Alas i was the only one in the vault who's not beaten up. V was standing in front of the vault with her arm crossed. She was about to say something but i dragged her outside, when i was about to open the door i looked at my hand to see V gone. I was wondering where she ended up but i didn't mind since she might be going back home or something. I opened the door to see  a lot of cops and the hostages i rescued

Hostages were thanking me and the police were thankful for what i did. I was shaking everyone's hands and heard an alarm from my watch, i looked at and it was already 9:20 p.m. I said my goodbyes to the people then jumped to the rooftop making my way to my house i removed mask and trench coat before going into my house. I looked back to see one of my neighbor's door opening. I was curious, i put my belongings back where i got them, covered my devil bringer with bandages and looked back and it was still open i stood in front of the door and called out.

"Uhh... hello, anybody home?"

I was greeted by this man with a big muscular body with blonde hair and blue eyes.

???: "Who are you?"

"My name is Y/n L/n I just live in front of you and i can't help but notice that your door just opened by itself."

???: "Oh huh... the knob must be broken, thank you for bringing this to my attention um... L/n."

"Just be careful next time sir."

Mr. Parr: "It's Bob Parr by the way."

"I'll be going home now i bid you a good evening."

He nodded and i went back to my house and as i was about to open my door i saw him close the door. As soon as i was inside i jumped to my bed and tried to sleep but i was forgetting something... i heard my stomach growl and i then it hit me.

"Oh right."

With that i prepared my diner, and ate it. It wasn't that bad, not like i could mess up boiling noodles. After washing my dirty utensils i went to my bed and tried to sleep since I'll be going to Metroville's school tomorrow as a student.

--END--