Chapter 5

??? POV:

Huff Huff

Running and jumping from rooftop to rooftop, I was chasing this odd looking demon roaming down the streets. It looks like he's avoiding crowded areas, slipping into the crampest of alleyways and over-shadowed areas. I knew I couldn't let it just slip away from my sight so I sped up my running pace.

"There's no point in hiding! I'll find and kill you eventually."

By keeping my sights focused on that demon, I have determined my plan of attack. I used the grappling hook from my prosthetic arm to make my way down safely. Sticking behind by the corner, I kept my distance from the demon as I slowly peeked over. The demon suddenly disappeared but that disturbing aura he gives of is still here. I walked towards the inside of the alleyway to investigate its disappearance.

???: " You should not have come here... Who am I kidding, hehe. Prey doesn't always come to its predator."

Behind me!

Quickly my Prosthetic Arm turned into a Gatling gun ready to make swift work on demon flesh.

???: "Now. Now. Let's not get too hasty. I need to savor up O U R meal.

The demon is carrying a coffin it seems

The demon is carrying a coffin it seems. I tried forming a plan to face this troublesome demon although his words bugged me. Putting my mind to it, he used the word "our". Assuming that he is portraying demons around the vicinity but it doesn't seem anyone is close unless.... He is summoning them himself. That idea perked my movements as I started to rush the demons without any concern about what may happen to me.

???: " Too late..."

A violent aura is seeping out of the coffin as six other souls burst out of it. I backstepped due to the intimidation that was brought unto me.

Pfft

"Seven Hells huh, you're gonna need more than that to beat me... "

All 7 of them still gathered up, my hand secretly transformed into a grenade launcher. Pulling my arm 90 degrees up, I released a high explosive shell. Blowing anything alive in the 5-meter radius of the blast.

"BOOM! HAHAHA!"

"Stop pretending to be dead and fight me!"

Among the smoke, I can see a reddish glow within it. The intensity of the light is becoming more and more apparent symbolizing It coming closer.

"C'mon!"

Bursting out of the smoke are two Hell Wraths, running out to completely wipe me out with those two gigantic explosive sack they are carrying on their back. I took out an uzi with my left hand. Aiming to make sure I don't waste a single bullet, I shot twice consuming two of my bullets. Two explosions also occurred, symbolizing two of my bullets hitting right on target. Hell wraths successfully eliminated.