Chapter 2

Y/n POV:

I woke up at 3:30 a.m. that gives me 4 hours before school starts. With that i did my morning exercise and the rest of my morning routine: bath, eat, and prepared my clothes. I'll try to look normal as possible so i put on a t-shirt layered with a gray jacket, denim pants and a rubber shoes. To put the icing on top i wore a rectangular shape eye glasses. I looked at the time and saw it was 5:50 a.m. i was about to go out of the house until i saw my storage room open.

"Tsk... forgot to close it while i was unpacking."

Before i close the door i saw the devil may cry sign that was given to me by Dante since I helped him seal mundus away.

"Looks like this all I'm getting for sealing a demon king away."

I closed the door the door and sighed. I made my way to the high school. Nothing interesting happens while i was on my way to the school. Soon as i arrived i was greeted by waves of students going in the school. Before i go to my class i need to go to the faculty so i can get my paper signed.

Violet POV:

I was standing around waiting for my friends to show up until a guy who looked oddly familiar approached me.

???: "Excuse me miss."

And then it hit me that white hair and e/c eyes, it must be the guy with a weird arm. Although i might be wrong since he's wearing a cast and it's wrapped up in bandages, but he might be hiding it since he would gain a lot of attention. I remember how he single handedly beat up those three robbers with his weird ar-

???: "Um Miss... Miss!"

"Huh?"

???: "Do you know where the faculty office is?"

"Oh it's down that hallway take a left and the first room on the right"

???: "Thank you..."

"Hmm..." as he made his exit i wonder what was the purpose of him being here.

Y/n POV:

I've made my way to the faculty office and met with my adviser for the rest of the year.

???: "You must be Y/n L/n."

"How'd you know?"

???: "The principal told me to watch out for a teenager with a white hair, you're pretty hard to miss." I gave him an annoyed look but this was no time to be annoyed since i was suppose to be doing a job for this school.

"Where is the principal?"

???: "He's in his office right now, i'll take you to him." As i followed him i was getting some weird looks from the students, he's actually right, i really stick out.

Principal: "Ah Mr. L/n I've been expecting you... My name is John Creedence and that's Jimmy Plant, Mr. Plant you may go to your class now." He went out to the office and presumably went to his class.

"I don't want any history about this school or any of your monologues, I want to get straight to business."

Mr. Creedence: "Looks like Morrison was right about him..." I heard him whisper something about Morrison.

"What?"

Mr. Creedence: "Nothing..." he grabbed a hard drive from his desk and plugged it in his laptop. After that the CCTV video was playing.

With that i saw a male teenager his most prominent feature was his buzzcut, he seems to be running from someone or something. He stopped at one of the lockers to catch his breath and saw a red hand coming from below him it grabbed his legs and dragged him down to limbo. After he was sucked in i saw what was chasing after him, It was a Hell Vanguard. The footage abruptly ends as the vanguard saw the camera.

Mr

Mr. Creedence: "The boy you saw in the footage was my son. After i saw what happened i immediately called Morrison, and i think you know the rest."

"Before i proceed, Did you tell Mr. Plant my name."

Mr. Creedence: "I believe i only described what you look like, although I think he saw your profile that Morrison sent. Why do you ask?"

"Nothing..."

Mr. Creedence: "I want you to find my son and bring him back to me in one piece please."

"Don't worry I'll get him back, that's why I'm here after all."

Mr. Creedence: "Thank you."

Creedence POV:

Morrison is right about him being straight to the point when it comes to business but i think Mr. L/n means well despite his attitude.

"This is the hall."

I lead him towards the hall where the incident happened. He was fiddling with his bag trying to find something.

Y/n: "There it is!"

My jaw dropped as he brought out a weapon. It looked like a revolver that had a double barrel and engravings on it.

"You can't bring that here! that's illegal and do you even have a license." He laughed at me and told me.

Y/n: "Of course i don't have a license."

"But i thought demon hunters are supposed to have like salt, incense and garlic or even conduct spiritual rituals."

Y/n: "I think you are referring to those phonies in T.V., our services are the real deal."

"Okay?" I didn't know that these kinds of services exists, they're kinda like mercenaries but they kill demons.

Y/n: "Can you look out for my bag?"

"Sure..."

Y/n: "I'll be back..." as he said that he disappeared and to god knows where.

"Huh!"

--END--

A/n: I'll be honest I don't know what I'm doing with this and I don't know why I'm enjoying it either. Any suggestion, criticism or whatsoever maybe memes? Are welcome. Thank you for reading.