Chapter 9

Y/n: "I think this is the part where I'm supposed to fanboy, but don't worry I'm not gonna do that... not yet at least."

Violet then saw his eyebrows raised with a smile. Y/n then remembered the first time encountering, "little miss disappear," Y/n's cheeks became red at the thought of what he did that night at the bank. He was thinking to himself why the hell did he do that, well he didn't expect Violet to be that little miss disappear.

Violet: "I assume you're going to go after those who demons I guess..."

Y/n: "Well we can go right now, have an afternoon date, but a little less romantic." He then smiled seeing Violet blush at his sarcastic remark.

Y/n: "I'm going to prepare, I might not be back for a week or 2. could you tell the principal that I'll be going in a-"

Violet and Y/n: "Business trip," Both of them said it at the same time, which made Y/n and violet chuckle.

Violet: "that's it? no farewell, or anything."

Y/n: "instead of a farewell I'll just give you this." He then threw a rose to violet and blew a flying kiss. Violet then catches both of them at the same time.

Y/n: "Happy?" She gave a satisfying smile for his gesture.

Y/n: "I'll take that as a yes." He then continues walking off and reminded violet of one more thing.

Y/n: "The rose is basically my... life force." She looked at it curiously, while the rose was very vibrant and it looked healthy. After that, he begins preparing for his own journey to limbo. He then grabbed all of his weapons from his house, went outside and sliced open a portal to Limbo.

Violet: "Y/N! Wait!" Violet caught Y/n's attention as he was about to go into limbo. She then hands over a necklace, he was surprised from this gesture of her. He thought to himself on why he would give something that looks valuable from her.

Violet: "Promise me you'll come back." She then held Y/n's hand while tightening her grip while she uttered those words.

Y/n: "Violet I can't take thi-"

Violet: "Please!" Just as he took the necklace from her he wore it immediately. Violet looked ecstatic, from his perspective she looked so... alluring. He wanted her to not worry about him when he is gone for a while.

Y/n: "Don't worry, I was just exaggerating when I said I'll be gone in a week, I'm just expecting the worse. and I'm not gonna die, not in this lifetime." He was surprised by what she did next, she then hugged Y/n. he returned the hug from her as if on queue her hug became tighter. It was like she knew that he was just making the situation lighter just so she could not worry about him being gone.

Y/n: "You're too much Vi..." He stepped near the portal and said one last thing to Vi before the portal disappearing.

Y/n: "Hey how about that date after I come back." Violet made an enthusiastic nod, while the portal is closing.

When Y/n was gone Violet made her way back to her home. She looked back to where Y/n disappeared and walked away.

Three weeks passed...

...

...

...

Violet: "This is my first time having dinner in a Japanese restaurant."

Y/n: "And this is my first time trying out something different."

Violet: "Guess we're both having our first time..." As Violet said that Y/n grimaced. Y/n was about to say something only to be interrupted by Violet. "I-in trying out a J-japanese restaurant."