Chapter 8

Y/N POV:

From all the events that have happened this morning, I couldnt concentrate on whats happening to the class room. The teacher was discussing something about math. I was just staring at the whiteboard wondering what happened when something awoke inside of me. The bell rang and before I know it I was out of the trance that I was in.

Violet: "Hey Y/n, are you all right there?" She looked concern, and it seems sincere.

"Im fine, I was just thinking about something."

Violet: "Says the guy with a death stare during the period."

"Well, you wouldnt believe me if I told you about it." She scoffs at my answer to her.

Violet: "try me."

I told her what happened recently this morning and she maintained a calm demeanor while I was telling her the story.

"And I think Van fleet saw me become a devil."

Violet: "Its kinda not a surprise anymore knowing that you have a demon blood."

"and psycho dude drove me to school, which is always great you know." I gave her an ok hand gesture trying to make light of the situation that I have been through

Violet: "Was that sarcasm I just heard?"

"Yeah, and now Im here trying to hide my arm from everyone."

VIOLET POV:

I was thinking of a way to hide his arm, he helped me during that bank heist and he even got me out of trouble from the principal. I kinda owe him some sort of favor and on top of that I am a bit interested with Y/N but I think he's more interested with my other identity or "little miss disappear." I actually don't like the name, I want something more creative like, "invisigirl" or something of the sorts.

"Why not cover it with metal?"

Y/N: "huh?"

"Cover it with metal, sure it might be distracting but you could make an excuse that its some sort of exo-arm."

Y/N: "I never thought of that yet, thanks for the idea."

Violet: "No problem, after all you saved me 2 times already"

Y/N: "2?"

Violet: "oh did I said 2? I meant 1 just 1. haha..." Smooth violet, smooth.

Y/N: "all right then... I'll see you around."

With those words he got up and left the school. I'm disappointed, I was actually expecting him to take me home... oh well... He was standing at the door and he looked like he forgot something.

THIRD PERSON POV:

As Y/n was about to go out, it seems like he forgot something. He then, approached Violet. Violet was hoping that he would ask her to take her home and a part of her even wants him to take her out.

Y/N: "I actually forgot that you lived near want to go home together"

Violet: "Sure"

It didn't look like Violet was giddy but she was freaking out inside, albeit in a good way.

Y/N and Violet spoke of their interest as they were walking towards their homes. Both of them were speaking as if they've known each other for a long time. When Violet spoke of her childhood, Y/n was a little envious of her having a family herself unlike Y/n. Y/n who only had Dante as some sort of a father figure.