Chapter 7

Y/N POV:­­­­­

So much for it being Dante it was just Eliza holding a sword planted on the ground revving the engine of what looks to be a one-sided sword, its handle has a rubber and parallel to that is a brake of some sort.

As for now, the sword was glowing red she rev the handle

As for now, the sword was glowing red she rev the handle. I looked at her pose, I was thinking of making that my own pose. I sensed something, something that's coming it was unlike anything I felt. My arm glowed a blue color as soon as that happened a man wearing a green suit and bandages around his face appeared from a portal that just appeared outside my house.

 My arm glowed a blue color as soon as that happened a man wearing a green suit and bandages around his face appeared from a portal that just appeared outside my house

I couldn't see his face although I could see his blue eyes giving me a piercing glare. I asked,

"Who are you? Wait lemme guess. Your next line is, someone who just want to watch the world burn. is that right?"

???: "Someone who just want to watch the world burn."

His voice was rough. His eyes looked surprised at what I said, for some odd reason I could feel like he is grinning under those bandages around his face.

???: "You're smarter than I thought," He said with a hint of sarcasm.

I didn't notice he had a katana on his right hand he was holding it tightly as if he was preparing for a fight. It also looked like the sword Yamato that I have in my arm. ­­­­­­­­­­

On instinct, I immediately stepped back. I grabbed the blade from Eliza to test if it is as effective as it looks.

Without any sign, my opponent swung his katana. I tried blocking it with my blade but it seems to go through it. I wondered if it missed but I was wrong. Suddenly, slash wounds started opening up around my body.

?!

Staggering back towards the wall, my body felt like a 10-ton truck hit it. I thought to myself that the pain that weapon brought me seems to be unreal. I turned my back and ran to get enough distance between us in order for me to heal. As soon as its enough, I turned my back towards my opponent with Blue Rose in hand. I shot but nothing happened in that short amount of time. He just slowly walked towards me with the same intent as a while ago.