Author's Note

Thank you for reading this book and for all those who wrote a comment or voted, massive THANKS to you! I would also like to say thank you for waiting patiently for each chapter to come out. I know that there were times where I've been really inconsistent with my uploads, and you had to wait for a long time for a new chapter. I'm sorry for that but thank you for sticking with me and continuing to read this book!

I started this book 1 year ago and now 2 years later, it's finally finished! It's been a long adventure! I've gotten loads of positive feedback that made me so happy! I also loved getting constructive criticism, it helped me make my book the best that it can be! I've made friends throughout the years writing this book and hope to continue to expand in this Wattpad family.

I hope you enjoyed this book, I put in everything I had whilst working on it. I hope you liked Evangeline and Winter's journey. I know the ending is abrupt and Xavier and Evangeline's story is missing but I was planning on writing a second book to follow up on this one!

Please check out my other book, Behind Ellie's Smile! It has few chapters but the chapters themselves are very long. Continue to vote and comment on this book! Your comments always make me laugh and smile! I'll try my best to reply to each one of the comments! Give me a follow to see when "Loving Evangeline" comes out!! ❤️

Love,
Mar 🌻