Staying away makes the HEART grow FONDER!!

Khushi was checking out her current list of works in her and Arnav's room. She bit the end of the pen while going through her papers simultaneously tucking her hair.

"BHOOH!!!!"

"AAAH!" she screamed. Holding her heart with her palm and panting heavily, she spat back to him. "Arnav, this is not funny, you almost scared me, you idiot".

"Oye Mogli, ab tu itni darpok hai to meye kya karun?"

Khushi rolled her eyes and concentrated back in her list.

Arnav opened her clutch and clipped it side ways. She turned her face and glared at him. Huffing an puffing she said "Tu kyun mujhe disturb kar raha hai yaar?"

"Aise cute lag rahi hai tu Mogli".

"Forget it" she said and again tried to concentrate.

"Tera deewana ka phone aya subha se?".

"Shut up Arnav".

"Itni grumpy kyun hai yaar? Jhagra huya apne kiddo ke saath?"

That's it she just lost it and started hitting him on his head with her papers.

Arnav ducked his head and started running. She ran behind him holding her thick dairy.

Finally after running for about 3 minutes she caught him and pulled him by his hair.

"AAAH! Mogli dard ho raha hai chod mujhe, why you always pull my hair? Because I cannot pull everything of yours Arnav. I don't want to get cursed by your future wife for you not being able to make babies".

She pulled his hair more. "AAAH! Mogli"

Arnav swiftly wrapped his arms around her waist and held her. Giving a winning smirk he spoke "Ab Kya Karegi tu?" (now what will you do?) he gave a fake laugh.

"Utaar mujhe neechy, I swear I will kill you".

**

Both heard a door knock and he placed her on the floor quickly.

"Uff, kya karun meye tum donoka? Kaam ke time pe how can you do all these always fighting with each other. Grow up kids?"

Khushi setting her hair properly and straightening her crease on the dress "Sir, he was disturbing me when I was reading the list", while glaring at smirking Arnav.

She know it very well he was everyone's favourite.

"Rehne de Khushi, tu bhi kuch Kam nahi hai".

"Sir, you always support him".

Tilak Sir walked out of the room nodding his head. "these too besites will make me mad someday".

**

Arnav, ab tu mujhe disturb mat kar, check the list we have to go to the party tonight to take bytes. I hate this profession. Yeh raat raat jagna I hate man. I don't understand why all these page 3 parties have different stories all the time?

Arnav while cleaning his lens of the camera said, "tujhe itni problem kyun ho rahi hai? Meye to tujhe hamesha drop karta hoon, aur waise bhi it fun to see hot girls".

Khushi spat at him and smacked his hand with her hand in a friendly manner. "No wonder why you chose this profession. Capturing what all angles god knows in your lenses", she said rolling her eyes

"My lens are blessed Mogli with those pictures".

"Kisi din I will shift delete all you pictues from your camera".

"you cant dear"

"Oh I can"

"You cant coz camera doesnot have shift delete keys dumbo".