"She Understands Me Better"

"Pick up the damn phone mogli" he disconnected for the 8th time and redialed for the 9th time.

**

She threw the phone seeing him calling the 9th time. She barked at the phone "my fianc understands me better'.haan!" fine raizada, stay with your Lavanya then.

Khushi was fuming since a friend of her bragged about Lavanya and Arnav's lick up with her. If it was 6 months back then she wouldnot have mind at all infact she would have participated equally. But from past 6 months Arnav blurted out his liking towards her and even she couldnot refrain herself from saying that even she loves him madly. Since then her blood boiled every time whenever Arnav and lavanya was linked up. Her fried bragged about how cutely he mentioned "my fiance understands me better" at last night award function in lucknow.

**

Failing to connect for the 9th time he decided to msg her.

"mogli, why aren't you picking up my calls? I am coming to your house to pick you up get ready soon ;)"

**

she angrily went inside the bathroom taking her towel and bathrobe giving a final glance towards her muted phone.

She did not know how long she stood under the shower. But she just did not like to move out from it. She was hoping that the warm water would ease out the pain that he has given her but she did not realize when her tears started mingling with the warm water that was running through the shower.

She closed her eyes and remembered how NK dragged her out of her house for a party and having no option left when she saw his friends before them she had to go forcefully. She wanted to scream and cry but she now she cannot. She cannot until her love comes to her fully.

**

He tried tired and tired but she was not picking up her phone. He rang the bell for the 4th time now but nobody was opening the door.

"how can it be possible? Yesterday night she said she will be at home and asked me to come and take her, then how come she is not opening the door? The guard also said that she is inside the house only".

It was the 5th time he pressed the bell and the door opened.

**

she came out in her robe and was drying her hair with her towel when she heard the door bell.

She walked across the living area and tilted the knob to open it.

Peeping outside she saw him standing leaning on the wall next to him.

Immediately she thinned her lips and banged the door on his face.

**

Looking at her he gave his cute smile but to his surprise she just shut the door on his face.

He hissed and scratched his head "aaj to maar gaye" he looked at god and said "bacha lena yaar, mogli bhayankar mood meye hai".

**

She leaned on the door and stated breathing heavily clutching her robe. She never expected to behave with him in such a way. She was rude no doubt but uska haq hai yaar rude honeka. How dare he just maintain his fianc all the time to all his friends?

She heard the doorbell again. She turned around and barked "get lost you moron, I don't want to see your bloody face, go and have fun'"

**

"Mogli, open the door or else"

"or else what?"

"I will break the door".

"Haah! Don't you dare try Raizada".

He banged his fist on the door'"OUCH! AAAH!"

Her heart skipped and her breath hitched. She quickly opened the door to see what happened "you fool", and then muttered some more profinities "Aisa koi karta hai hai?"

She couldnot even complete her sentence when he pushed her inside the house and locked the door behind.

He pulled her by her nape and glared at her.

"Leave me Raizada" she said gritting her teeth.

In no time he smacked his lips on her and kissed her urgently. She did not have any choice but to clutch his shirt and take out her frustration on his lips. She bit him furiously, he groaned in pain when she did that. He took her tongue and sucked it tasting her. She pushed him towards the door almost pinning him while drowning in his kiss.

She pulled herself back form the kiss forcefully and slapped him on his cheeks hard but affectionately making it go all read.

He looked at her straightening his head.

"Get the hell out of here dude, I don't need you".

"Mogli!"

"don't come near me, go to your freaking fience and have ... " she just couldnot complete those words.

"Wohi to karne aya hoon" he looked at her naughtily.

"Stop it Raizada, I have had enough" she suddenly felt her warm tears accumulating in her eyes.

He saw that and pulled her in a warm hug.

She punched his chest lightly and gripped his collar jerking him she said "kyun Arnav? Kyun? Why I have to face this humiliation all the time?"

He cupped her redden face.

"Why Arnav? Why I have to go through all these? Thak gayi hoon meye. Thak gayi hoon sabse chhupate chhupate and uparse you don't even help me also. Even alternate days you end up taking your fianc name. kyun arnav kya yeh itna zaroori hai? Kya mera koi value nahi hai tumhare life mein? Kya meye koi nahi hoon?"

Shh! He fisted her wet hair and pulled her towards him. "tujhe asia kyun laga ki meye uska baat kar raha tha?" he said looking straight to her eyes.

"Tujhe laga meine fianc usse bulaya? Really? Tujhe abhi bhi lagta hai ki meye ussey apna fiance bulaungi?"

She sniffed while flaring her nose.

Par tu? Bas apna dekha? Chod ke chala gaya na lucknow? Sarne chod diya na mujhe yahan us insaan ke saath? Do you even know what I had to go through? I was so looking forward to your arrivel and waah! Kya gift mila mujhe "my fianc understands me better?"

in no time he picked her up in his arms while she struggled in his arm protesting him to leave her.

He threw her on the bed and locked the bedroom room.

She lay shocked in the bed. Before she could register anything his clothes were off and he pinned her hands on the either side of her head.

"by fiance I meant you damn it. Who the hell understands me better than you, you stupid girl? Kamse kam tu to mujhe samajti thi, aachank kya ho gaya hai? You used to tell me to keep patience then what happened to you?"

"I was'''I was scared of losing you Arnav".

Then he did what they understood the most. They made love with each other.

Rolling onto each they hugged each other tightly.

"mogli, tu kabhi mujhe galat mat samajna. Hum dono bohot pehle ek ho chuke hai, thoda aur time dede iss insaan ko, we will let the world know about us very soon, very soon (he stressed).

"ab tu chalegi mere saath mere ghar?"

she looked at him and said pouting "apne ghar"

he smiled and kissed her lips.