6

Damian watched his paternal figure dance to a really annoying pop song on the radio. Something about doing something again, or something like that. Despite it being seven in the morning, he slept late, he decided going back to said bed was way better then this.

"Dami!" The cheerful man was way to loud to be legal. "Would you like a smoothie?" He held out a pink concoction. "It's strawberry and honey with almond milk."

"Thank you," The teen nodded. "Now good bye." He left as quickly as his little assassin body could take him. No way was he going to watch or listen to anymore of that, what ever disgusting thing that music was.

   He picked up the sketchbook his papa bought him. He didn't realize he was humming. He started sketching his papa dancing to that annoying song.... that... he..... was...... no longer humming, "I hate that song!"

   "Ah, but Little D," Dick smirked in the doorway. "You sound so good singing Brittney Spears." The only answer was an empty pencil box being thrown at him. "That barely hurt." He ducked a knife. "No throwing knives!"

   The teen only smirked and went back to drawing. The picture was of his papa dressed in his Superman pajama bottoms and Flash T-shirt. The man had headphones on and a sappy, loving grin on his face. His hair sleep and hand swept. His blue eyes shining with laughter and gentleness. All in all it was Richard (Dick) Grayson in all his dancing, cheerful, morning glory.

That morning was quiet, baring the evil pop music being played, and happy for the tinny family.

KNOCK! KNOCK! KNOCK!