23

Dick knew Damian wasn't telling him something. Something bothered him while he was alone with his thoughts. But he wasn't going to push it. Yet.

"Well how about we make do on those punishments?" Dick looked down at the koala; lovingly named Damian.

"Which ones?" Damian asked quietly. He didn't think he could tolerate two days with Alfred's cooking, but not be allowed desert.

"Oh you know. We are at the manor," Richard Grayson had a sadistic look in his eyes. "And Jason is here. Plus all of my exercise equipment is down in the cave." A quiet giggle left the child's mouth at Dick's round about way of cheering him up. "How does that sound?"

"Did you bring the swear jar?" Damian giggled slightly happier. Forgetting about his moment of weakness. Dick's smile dropped in realization. "You forgot? How? You have it on you at all times! You even caught Superman cussing that one day!!

⚡️*Flashback!!*⚡️

It was a Justice League meeting with Robin there as a "fresh" pair of eyes. Damian just wanted this to be over with. He didn't want anything to do with what was going on. He was tired and he had just fallen asleep, when he was woken to come here.

"Robin?" Nightwing looked at the falling asleep child. "Do you find anything about Cadmus' new projects?" Damian shook his head no.

Superman stormed in, in a huff of anger and angst. Damian's thoughts where.... odd. Well, for him at least. "He needs lessons from Batman," was one of them.

Superman turned to the child and spouted something that if I wrote it. Not even the mature rating would save me from the admins wrath.

Dick, in an attempt to curb Jason's potty mouth, Marry Poppins' a fairly large jar with some money in it. On said jar was written sloppily, smudged and barely legible was "Swear Jar." He shook it at the adult and watched as several hundreds of dollars, and some change, were tossed in; breaking the glass in the process.

🦇 *End Flashback*🦇

   "I was more worried about saving you from Bruce," Dick said in his defense. Not that it stopped the pou... frown from dropping. "Anyways he broke that one. I ended up buying the one I have now."

   "Mr.... Father," he sighed as he tried to do as his father asked, see the hidden order given. "Confiscated it?" Dick shook his head no. He had literally forgotten the Jar for Swears. "But Todd has the worst mouth of us all." Damian looked at his papa like he could fix it. "Does that mean I can cuss now?"

   "NO!" Richard Grayson screamed after the laughing, unrepentant, running away, child.

~totally going to torture all the poor Bat-babies. Starting with Jason. (Giggles evilly) Wait.... I'm a Libra.... I can't be evil. (Laughs hysterically.)

   Sorry I had my horoscope read. All I can say is some were spot on. Others.... eh..... not so much. By the way most of the famous serial killers had been the Fish one. Pices.... and dyslexia for the win.

   Anyways other than random rants about horoscopes. I hope you liked it. Till next time!!
          🦇💚DS35