11

Damian woke up early. He normally woke up early, but this was early even for the child who thinks waking up at 5:30 in the morning was 30minutes late. No he woke at two o'clock. He knew he wasn't going back to sleep. His "new" sleep schedule threw him off still. It didn't help that he was mushed under his Papa and Colin. Both were cuddle gremlins. Whatever that meant. Todd was the one to say Dick was, and Colin acted the same in his sleep.

   "Go back to sleep Dami," Dick whispered into his child's hair and snuggled him closer. "It's to early." Grayson yawned and, in the ways of yawning, caused Damian to yawn also. "Sleep little one."

   Unknown to the small family Batman stood watch over the building. Bruce Wayne and Batman may not be able to handle their emotions correctly, but beating the villains, who all collectively decided that day was a good day to be evil, sounded amazing. (I feel like that's a run on sentence. Is it?)

-next chapter! It's short. It's sweet. It's BATMAN (deep voice that my girly/high-pitched/childish voice got hurt doing that.) okay so I watched the Live Action Teen Titans' Trailer. The answer for me is no. I don't care, don't care, Don't Care, if it's an alternative reality, that DC said, "sure do what you want with it." DICK GRAYSON DOESN'T KILL. ROBIN DOESN'T KILL. In the trailer not only does he use a gun, another thing he would never do, you hear an audible snap when he steps on a "bad guy's" neck. The gun thing is Jason, this is not Richard Grayson. Neither is Raven, Raven. She is a weak willed thing begging for help. With her powers and whatever is coming.

  Just no.... Sorry about the rambling up above. That tv show isn't going to make it very far. If it does I hope people hate it so much it can't continue being aired. Sorry anger. Retain anger. (Deep breath. Let's it out) I'm good for now. Maybe?
                 -DS35