❓Questions❓

"So.. Let me get this straight.. ," Tom began.
"You were killed in a zombie epidemic, but weren't expected to become a zombie?"

Tom had his fingers rubbing his forehead like he was trying to explain multiplication to a 3 year old.

"I guess..?" Tord replied, cuddling a pillow.

Edd leaned over to Tom.

"Remind me to throw out those pillows later.." He whispered.
"Sure thing.."

Matt looked around, then yawning said:
"It's getting late guys.. Shouldn't we go to bed?"

Matt was a talk ginger, with a purple hoodie, and green overcoat, and a pure heart. Although he was super narcissistic.
Edd was a short man with Dusty Brown hair and a green hoodie, he was the calm one of the group. And Tom was a normal sized-ish man with like Brown hair, a blue hoodie, and what seemed to be black voids of eyes.

They were all different. And none knew what to do with Tord, to say in the least.

"We should...but.. What about him?" Tom pointed at Tord, causing Tord to look over and smiled awkwardly.

Edd rubbed his neck. "Yeah.. That's a good question, because he can't sleep on the couch or he might.. Uhm.. Snap.."

Edd said it slowly, unsure of it would effect Tord.

"No, no, I understand.." Tord bit his lip as Tom tried to think.

"We could give him another apartment..?"
"How do we get him in there though if he can't walk?"
"We.. Carry him. "

Tord seemed a bit of a mess. He was.. Hungry, and sitting in a room of delicious smelling bodies wasn't helping his hunger. His stomach growled, and Edd looked over at him, nervously.

"Tord.. Are you hungry?"
"...a little." He didn't was to lie.

Edd looked at Matt, who slowly scooted away from Tord.

"Well.. Uhm.."
"I'm not going to eat you, I swear."

Tom sighed and watched Edd walk over to him.

"I know you won't Tord, you're a good person.. Erh.. Zombie, I trust you, okay?" Edd stated.
"..okay."

Tom walked over to them, and him and Edd lifted Tord out of the apartment to a different one. They laid Tord on a bed and Tord watched as Tom started locking everything, and blocking off the Windows.

"What are you..?" Tord began.
"Well.. We can't have you leaving and starting a zombie epidemic HERE. Or eating us in our sleep, I know what you promised, but to be honest Tord... You aren't yourself."

Tom looked at the bathroom, questioning if he had to lock it.

"Do... Zombies use the restroom?"
"No..?" Tord honestly had no idea.

Tom locked it anyway.

"Lets just.. Assume you don't use it then."

Tord nodded as Tom went to the door, soon turning back around.

"If you need anything, just knock on the wall.. They are.. Really thin."

Tord smiled, and nodded once more, as Tom shook of (literally) the conversation and left, but not before locking Tord's 'Bedroom' door too.

. . .

Edd gently knocked on Tord's wall.

"Hey.. You still up?"
"Yeah." Tord turned to face the wall.
"Are you.. Doing alright in there?"
"I'm.. Starving.."

Edd tried to think, what could he do... Maybe he could find a dead bird or something..

"I think I might be able to find a bird or mouse.. Ringo finds them all the time.." Edd replied.
"I guess that would work.." Tord yawned.

Tord listened as Edd shifted out of his bed and went off to find something, he soon heard his door unlocking, and Edd walked in with a dead bird and gently tossed it at Tord, grossed out.

"Ew... Uhm.. Here.. You go."
"Heheh.. Thanks Edd."

Tord felt a bit nervous of eating in front of Edd, so he pulled the covers over his head and devoured it, a little bit of blood dripping from his mouth. When finished he pulled the covers off his head and smile satisfyingly.

"You good?"

At that moment Ringo passed Edd and helped herself by hoping on Tord's lap.

"Uh-uhm...yeah..."

Tord's mouth watered, at that time he now realized how hungry he was, trying to fight back the urge to eat the cat..

"..Tord? You okay there buddy..? Tord?!"

Tord couldn't focus, he was to hungry, drool started to roll down his mouth as he started at the cat.

Edd, figuring out what was happening quickly, swooped up Ringo, when doing so, Tord snapped at Edd, trying to.. To.. Bite him?!

Edd yelled for Tom and ran to the doorway, half scared to death.

Tom rushed in, and saw the no-longer-really-tord-zombie stare at him grunting and growling.

Edd handed Ringo to Tom, as Tom walked over and tried to hold Tord down.. while Edd looked at him, anger flaring from his eyes..

"You. Promised." He almost yelled.
"Edd he isn't himself, cut him some slack he can't help it.. "

Tord hissed in a reply.

Edd looked around then at Tom.

"What are we doing.."
"What?"
"Tom.. We are keeping a ZOMBIE in our house.. We're crazy!! He could kill us! He already tried to!!"
"Edd, we are helping our friend.. He needs us.."
"It's not even that I don't want to help! It's just.. What if we are not careful enough... What if he does.. Actually eat us.."
"He won't, I won't let him."

Just then they turned to hear screaming down the hall, as a half-awake Matt ran in holding a frying pan.

"WHO'S DYING?!!"

Tom chuckled as he struggled to keep Tord calm.

"No one's dying Matt, Tord is just.. Not.. Himself."

Edd though for a moment before walking over to Matt.

"See if you can calm him down... He enjoys your company.." Edd gently pushed Matt towards Tord. Who was now trying to bite Tom's hand off.

Matt shook a bit but tried to get Tord's attention.

"Hey.. HEy! Hey tord! Over here!" Matt talked as if Tord was a dog.

Tord looked at him a bit confused.

"So... So you even remember what happened to your leg?"

Tord thought for a moment.

"No.. I dont.."
"Well what if a man took it and sold it on the black market? "

Edd seemed interested in this calming technique, it was working too.

"How would he even.. That's just silly." Tord stated, laying back some.
"Or.. Maybe.. You some how went in time and a dinosaur devoured it!" Tom chimed in.
"And that's stupid.." Everyone soon laughed.

Tom caught glances with Edd.

It was going to be a long night.

Of literally fighting against death, and the undead.