🍍Mistakes🍍

Tord twitched.

He was having so much fun! Why now did he suddenly stop feeling happy? Why was his stomach growling? Why was he slowly crawling over to Toms side of the couch?

Why did he try and eat his friend?

"Hey Tord- AHH WHAT THE HECK-?!!"

Tom rolled off the couch and watch as Tord started growling and muttered words that were to hard to make out into English language.

"T-Tord?! What are you doing?!"

Tord only muttered a hiss as he crept off the couch towards Tom again.

"Tord.. What did we say.. Back off!!"

Tom kicked Tord away from him and ran out the door to some place where he could hide.

Tord was way to far gone to calm down at this point. No matter what Tom's rules were. Tord had hit his point. He wasn't even Tord anymore. He was a mindless, hungry, man eating, zombie.
And Tom realized why he hesitated to jump at the aid for Edd to watch Tord. He had considered what would happen, and his idiotic self let caution to the wind, and tried to befriend a zombie.

Big mistake.

. . .

Edd sighed as his phone rang, thinking it was most likely Tom or Tord now complaining over something stupid, so he didn't pick up. Then the voicemail activated, and a muffled, terrified Tom yelled out from the other side.

"EDD COME HOME NOW-!!"

Scratching noises.

"EDD PLEASE PICK UP!!"

Edd answered his phone, shaking as he threw his stuff to the ground and rushed to his car.

"W-what's wrong?!!"
"TORDS GONE CRAZY!! I CANT- AH!! HOLD ON HOLDONHOLDON!! EDD HURRY UP!! HE'S GONNA BREAK THE DOOR-"

Edd drove in shock as he heard the phone thump on the ground and a loud banging and muffled yelling come from the other side.

"T-tom?! TOM?!!"

No answer.

. . .

"T-Tord.. Let's calm down now.. O-okay?!"

Tord hissed in response.

Tord hobbled in the doorway growling, as Tom, scared out of his mind, kept trying to reason with what used to be his friend.

"Tord!! Please! Please calm down! This isn't you!! ...please"

Tord hesitated, slightly trying to remember any trace of what had happened in the last hour. But it was all gone.. Why was this person not running? Who was he? Where was Tord? Whose house is this?

Before Tord could think anymore, he fell suddenly the to the ground, revealing a messy haired, still in uniform, Edd with a brick from outside, which he had used to knock out Tord.

Edd stood breathing heavily.

"...jesus.." Edd quietly commented.
"Edd?! Oh thank god!! I'm gonna be honest with you, this is the happiest I've ever been to see you!"
"Good.. To know.. So.. so what happened, exactly?" Edd asked, rolling back his shoulders and relaxing a bit.

Tom looked at the couch, then the TV, then at Tord.

"We were just fine, watching TV and stuff.. Then he stopped laughing and went crazy eyed and tried to eat me.."

Edd tried to think, but the way Tom had explained it made Edd confused.

"Wait.. So... You two were having fun?"
" Yes.. But that's not important! What matters is that he literally tried to devour me!! "

Edd snickered, but nodded, and sighed.

"You're right.. You're right... Okay.. What should we ... What should we do?"

Edd rubbed his hands together.

"I guess we.. We uhm.." Tom was out of bright ideas.
"Well first things first.. We get him to the couch... And find him something to distract him or something.."
"Mhm.."

Edd helped Tom as they carried him to the couch.