🔗Alone🔗

Tord sat and starred.
What could be do now... Wait for someone to help.. Help a zombie?! Psh! No.. No one would help him.. He made everything worse.. He killed Edward.. He hurt Tom he terrified Matt.. He broke Paul.. And all they ever did was try and help.. He was a monster.. A down right abomination that needed no place among friends.. But with the other lurking souls. Zombies. The undead. THE ONLY THING HE WAS EVER GOOD FOR WAS HURTING PEOPLE. DAY AFTER DAY!! AFTER DAY!! TOM HATED HIM! MATT WAS SCARED OF HIM! ALL PAUL AND PAT WERE FORCED TO DO WAS OVER HIM! AND.. and.. Edd.. He left him there in the dust, told him he didn't matter, then years later are him. He didn't deserve this. He could face Tom again. He couldn't confess to Matt he couldn't find the cure.
He was alone.
Done for.
Undead.
And a mess.
All he could tell himself was: Leave. You hurt them Enough you stupid idiot. Never look back. Your dead. He's dead. And Paul will never trust you again. Go on now. Go ahead and leave everything behind. You don't matter anymore. Your gone. To far to get help.

Tears streamed Tord's cold, pale face as he grabbed a pen and notepad in the glove box and wrote a small, simple not.

Dear Paul,
Don't worry about me anymore. You are strong. Find the cure, I believe in you. I'm not me anymore. I'm dead. Don't look for me. Help Patryk and leave me to rot for good.
You were one of the best soldiers I've ever met. It was an honor working for you.

Forever in your debt,
What once was Tord.

And with that, Tord opened the door and hobbled away into the gloomy, muggy, dark, and lonely night. He cried until he simply ran out of tears. He waited for his memory to fade. The smiles of his friends, Paul, crashing every plane he flew, himself, finally forgiving him for what he had done. The clones. The movies. The army. Ringo. Edd. Tom. Matt. Patryk. Paul. Yuu. Bing. Larry. Eduardo. Jon. Mark. Whoever Lauren was.. Hellucard. Kim. Kataya. And Everyone else who he had found to be a wonder. Edd's art. Tom's music. Matt's narcissism.

He smiled remembering the days they played hide and seek. The day they met. The day he left. And the day he came back with nothing to hide, and stayed.

And last but not least the last adventure he had with his friends before he crawled away, and lost himself, for the final time.

_________________________________
;-; I'm sorry. This did not end how I wanted it too.. I am literally almost in tears writing thing. I MIGHT write a sequel, but it depends on if you guys want one, comment below if you do!!

(And Happy 30th Birthday Tord Larsson!)

Hope you had an amazing time reading:
I Need Your Help.

-Fandom_Trash010 (9/6/18)