🚗Appalling🚗

Tord tried to focus.. The car seemed to be going 2mph not nearly fast enough to get him cured. He wanted time to go faster.. He wanted to breath again.. He wanted to be him.. That's the only thing he remembered before he blacked out..

"So Tord.. I was wondering.. Tord?" Edd looked over at the evil-eyed tord.
" You okay tord? " Edd asked.
Tord simply nodded.

Tord wanted to hit himself. But he couldn't move.. He wanted to turn away. But he couldn't Move. He didn't want to hurt edd.. But he couldn't move.

"TORD NO!!"

Edd's scream shop the car and Paul swerved left and right, losing control of the car, and crashing into a ditch.

Tord tried to stop himself.. But he couldn't move, and when you're in a confined space. With no chance of getting help.. You lose a battle, and no matter how much you kick and scream. You won't win. some may win, if course... But edd, phew boy... He didnt.

Before Tord, nor Edd could do something..

Tord had already bitten, and.. Eaten half of Edd.

No. NO! NONONonononoo...no..

Tord snapped himself back into reality and sat there.. In silence, staring at what was his friend, a passed out Paul, and his own fears throwing into an unfeeling abyss.

_________________________________
This really hurt to write.. Sorry for the shortness. This chapter really only needed a drop. If emotion and words...
Stay tuned.. For what MIGHT be a happy ending..

-Fandom_Trash010 (9/6/18)