_/-\_Meanwhile_/-\_

Paul scurried through different papers.

How does Tord do- How DID Tord do all this?!

He asked himself as he tried to find reports, and treaties, and files, and resumes, and-and-

"Argh!!" Paul couldn't handle it.

The people.. His family.

They
Were
Gone.

They never found Patryk's body, cadets, soldiers, generals, they all tried to tell Paul he could be hiding somewhere, but Paul wouldn't believe it.
They said the went to Tord's grave but only found an empty one. Meaning a mindless, killing machine, that was once Paul's partner, was now what was left of Tord's empty, and un-beating heart.

He couldn't take it anymore, just the knowing of his colleagues being dead, or undead, caused Paul so much stress.

He couldn't sleep.
He couldn't meet up with anyone.
And he wouldn't lead properly.

"Now, Tord, Tord could lead like a true leader!" Paul chuckled to himself as he sweat like he was being interrogated.

Someone slowly opened the door to Paul's-Tord's. Tord's office.

And it was Yuu.

"Good morning.. Sir.." He sat down on the other side of the desk, watching Paul murmer to himself.

"I talked with the yellow leader last night, in your place.." Yuu commented.

Paul looked up.

"T-thank you."

Yuu paused for a moment.

"Sir, I understand this is hard for you, but Patryk is still out there, and Tord is too, we can figure out a cure then help them both-"
"They are dead Yuu." Patryk spit bitterly.

Yuu didn't want to yell, but he was fed up with all of this, of course, Paul and him always had some quarrels, but they were still friends, and Yuu couldn't watch Paul tear himself up about this.

And after everything.. He just wished that he hadn't tried to reason with Paul at all.

"Paul stop it!! Okay?! You are hurting yourself more by not having any hope! You're not healthy at all!! When is the last time you even took a shower, it's only been a day Paul. We will find them. And if we don't. Take it out on me for trying to make you stop this."

Paul slammed his hand on the table.

"JUST GET OUT." He screamed.

And Yuu did, with a loud slam of the door when he exited too.

Paul slowly sat back down in his seat, thinking of the time when Tord got so mad, he almost fell off the roof.

At least that, made Paul smile.