1.5

unedited

-

|| shells ||

"Bel," Calum whispered to the sleeping girl next to him, her brown hair shielding her face.

"Shh," Bella mumbled as she grabbed Calum and pulled him closer to her, burying her face into his chest. "Need more sleep."

"No," Calum whined as he peeled her head from his chest. "Let's do something."

"Last time I 'did something' with you, you ended up yelling that I suck to the entire town." Bella huffed, nuzzling her head into Calum's chest again.

"I'm a comical genius, don't try and fight it, babe." Calum grinned.

Bella chuckled. "If I were to get up, what would the something you have planned be?"

"That's a surprise!" Calum said looking down at Bella happily.

She narrowed her eyes. "You don't even know, do you?"

"What, o-of course I do!" Calum sputtered while blushing a crimson red.

"Fine," Bella groaned. "I'll get up."

"Yay!" Calum squealed, clapping his hands.

Bella raised one brow at him.

"I-I mean football and stuff."

Bella scoffed and got out of bed, walking towards Calum's bathroom to freshen up.

"I'm manly, Bella!" Was all she heard before she shut the door, laughing to herself.

+++ +++ +++

"I found it!" Calum yelled, running into his family room, waving a movie around in his hand.

"I found it, Bella! Let's do this shit, I'm pumped." He laid down on top of her abruptly and began to whack her with it.

"So I take it you found Shrek?"

"Yeah, come on, we've got to watch it!" Calum yelled excitedly.

"Damn, everything you've been doing today has been giving me some mixed signals." Bella giggled at Calum.

"What?"

"Are you sure you're a manly-man?" Bella wiggled her eyebrows at the blushing boy in front of her.

"Ew, creep." Calum said, wrinkling his nose then pushing Bella off of the couch.

"You're so abusive. This isn't a healthy relationship." Bella mocked, sticking her tongue out at Calum.

"Who said this was a relationship? That's gross, you creep." Calum teased Bella.

"What are we." Bella asked quietly after a moment of silence.

"Humans." Calum joked.

Bella glared at him. "I'm being serious, Cal."

"Oh," Calum said, equally as quiet. "Well, I don't know, would you want to go out on a date sometime?" He said, scratching the back of his neck nervously.

"I'd love that." Bella giggled.

"Good, that would've been embarrassing." Calum blushed.

"Damn, I should've said no."

"You harass me, Jones."

+++ +++ +++