Hugs

Hugs

Harry: When he hugs you, he'll snake his arms around your waist and pull you into him. His hands will roam your back before tightening in one spot and pulling you close, leaving no space in between.

Liam: He'll surprise you with a hug from behind, intercrossing his fingers over your stomach. His head will rest on your shoulder, slightly turned to give you a kiss on the cheek and then your head turns to kiss him on the lips.

Niall: He take his arms and wrap the around your shoulders while yours go around his torso. He'll nuzzle his face in your neck, inhaling deeply. The heat of his breath sends shivers down your spine as your face is too nuzzled in his neck.

Zayn: When Zayn hugs you, it's protective. Whether it be a protective arm around your waist in public or a full on hug, they always mean something more. He takes you in by the waist with one hand, pulling you close as possible while the other strokes your cheek. That hand will then move to your back, showing that nothing can hurt you now.

Louis: His hugs are playful but meaningful. When he hugs you, he'll pick you up first, spinning you around. He'll then put you back on the ground but won't let go. He'll kiss you softly and then pull you close, making sure nothing or nobody can separate the teo of you.