You're cold

You're cold

Harry: His hands will rub your arms as he sits behind you with you between his legs. When he feels your cold skin, he'll pull you back until you're leaning against chest and his arms are able to completely envelope you. He'll then grab the blanket that's on the couch behind and place it over your and his legs and kiss your neck before continuing to watch the movie.

Liam: At the first shiver, his hoodie will be over his head and placed over yours. You try to protest but he'll hush you up with a kiss and reassure you that he's fine. Then when you see him shiver a little, you'll throw your arms around his neck and hold him close, keeping the both of you warm.

Niall: He'll wrap an arm around you while you're walking because even though you have a jacket, you still manage to get cold. He'll chuckle a little and kiss your temple before pulling you further into his side and rubbing your arm up and down. It was simple but effective.

Zayn: While he sleeps, he can feel the bed shake a little, signalling that you're shivering even though you're asleep. He automatically curl into your back and throw an arm over your shoulders. He'll also pull the blankets up more and then fall asleep next to you.

Louis: As the two of you splash around in the water, the sun goes down and it begins to get chilly. The two of you make your way back to shore hand in hand. When you reach your designated spot, he'll wrap a towel around you and then himself. He'll put an arm around your shoulders while giving you a peck and watching the sun go down.