Moving in

Moving in

LIAM:

You were moving the last of your things out of your flat today and moving in to Liam's. You walked around your flat, checking that you haven't left anything behind. You picked up the last box from the living room and turned around seeing Liam standing in the doorway. "Let me carry that Sweetheart," he said running towards you and taking the box from your arms. "Thats the last one Li," you said softy. "I'll meet you out by the car," he kissed your forehead and smiled. You nodded and slowly followed Liam outside. You looked around your flat again and closed the front door. When you reached Liam's car, you turned around and took one last look at your flat. Liam came up behind you and wrapped his arms around his waist. "Ready?" he asked. You nodded and quickly wiped away a falling tear. "I'm going to miss this flat. But I'm so happy to be moving in with you," you said. He kissed you and lead you to the car; ready for the next step in your relationship.

LOUIS:

You were excited to be moving into Louis flat and to be living together. When you pulled into the driveway, Louis was already outside waiting for you. "Lou," you squealed, as he pulled you into a hug. "I'm so happy about this," he said, kissing you. "It this the last of your things?" he asked looking into the car. You nodded and opened the car boot to get the boxes. Louis helped you carry them inside. He opened the door and let you walk inside first. He put the boxes down on the floor. You looked around the flat; it was so clean leaving you speechless. "Lou," you begun, "This is the cleanest I have ever seen your flat. You cleaned," you said looking at him. He stepped towards you and smiled. "Our flat, boo," he paused, "and yes I did clean. Now come on, I'll give you the tour." "Lou, I know where everything is, I have been here many times before," you laughed. "No, you have been to my flat, this is our flat," he said, taking your hand.

NIALL:

You were packing up your flat with the help of Niall. You stopped emptying your draws when you couldn't hear Niall. "Boo!" he screamed suddenly jumping out of the bathroom. "Niall, you scared me," you said taking deep breaths. "Sorry Princess," he smiled, "what's next?" he asked. You smiled at him. "You can start in there," you grabbed his hand and pulled him towards the wardrobe. He nodded happily and got to work. You sat down on the floor, cleaning under your bed. After about 20 minutes of silence, you heard Niall laugh. "Niall, whats so funny?" you asked, standing up. He couldn't speak, he just held out a stuffed animal. "NIALL" you screamed and ran towards him. "You found him" you grabbed the stuffed giraffe from his hands and hugged it tightly, "You found George." "George?" Niall asked still laughing. "I couldn't sleep without him when I was younger. My grandpa got him for me," you said hitting his arm. "OW" he stopped laughing. "I'm sorry, Princess," he said. Niall looked from you to George in your hands and petted his head. "He can live with us, but not in our bed," he said, making you laugh and hit him again.

HARRY:

You sighed as you stood in now your shared bedroom with Harry looking at the boxes filled with your things. Harry walked in and lead against the door frame. "Almost done," you said, opening another box. Harry stepped towards you and placed a kiss on your forehead, before opening the wardrobe doors. "I moved my things around, so you have half the wardrobe and half the draws," he explained. "Thanks Haz. Can you help me? I'm getting tired, but I really want to finish this," you asked hopeful. He smiled and instead of answering, he took some clothes out of the box and hung them up. You copied him and hung the clothes up. After walking between the wardrobe and boxes a few times, you heard Harry sigh. "How many pairs of shoes do you have?" he asked smiling. You shrugged your shoulders and giggled. "I thought Louis had a lot of clothes and shoes; but I think you have more," he said looking through the box. "I'm allowed to Haz, I'm a girl," you said, making Harry laugh.

ZAYN:

Today you were finally moving in with Zayn. As you took some clothes out of the box and placed them into the top draw, you caught Zayn watching you. You smiled at him and out back to unpacking. "Last thing," you said picking up a small frame with a photograph of you and Zayn. You sat beside him on the bed, showing him the photo. "I remember when that was taken," he smiled, "I know the prefect place for it," he continued taking it from you and putting it on the bedside table. He laid down on the bed and opened his arms for you. "Come on baby, I'm exhausted, you must be too," he said as you crawled towards him. As you laid down in his arms, you noticed another box in the corner of the room. "Oh Z, there's another box," you groaned, sitting up. Zayn grabbed your waist, stopping you from moving. "Nap first," he said pulling you close and kissing your cheek. You giggled and laid against him, closing your eyes.