What you usually argue about

HARRY: He gets easily jealous. You used to enjoy whenever Harry got jealous. He usually got all hot and flustered. But now he'd get jealous even if you were having just a friendly conversation! It frustrated you that he'd even get mad when he knew he was the only one you had eyes for.

NIALL: He's always on his damn phone. In the morning at breakfast, he's on twitter. At dinner, he's texting one of the boys. It gets really aggravating because you just want to have a conversation! Whenever you pick him up on this, he'll apologize quickly before setting his cell aside.

ZAYN: His smoking habit. Yes, he looks hot as hell with a cigarette tucked behind his ear or in between his lips, but it's horrible! It's killing him slowly with each puff he takes. Plus, it's not a very pleasant smell when he comes in for a kiss afterwards.

LOUIS: His constant jokes. You love the fact that Louis' an all around fun guy. But sometimes his jokes can go a bit too far without him realizing. He never means to hurt anybody, especially you, but when he does you can't help but scold him about it.

LIAM: He's a bit of a slob. He leaves his stuff everywhere. When he enters the flat, the first thing he does is toss his coat and shoes to the side. It drives you crazy! How can someone be that okay with the messes he makes?!