TOUR SERIES 7. Skype calls

Skype calls

LIAM:
Skyping with the boys, was just like watching a twitcam, except the only different was that they could see you. You hoped that it would be only Liam and you this time, but instead you got 5 loud boys, jumping in front of the screen so they could been seen by you. They were all talking to you at once; it seemed like they hadn't seen anyone beside themselves in days. "At rehearsals Niall was -" Louis begun but Harry cut them off, "no that was at the interview this morning." "Oh yeah. Niall was running and -" Zayn added making them all laugh. You couldn't keep up with all the talking. You looked around the screen; your eyes stopping when you saw Liam in the bottom corner. He smiled weakly watching you. "BOYS," you yelled, making them stop. "It is lovely to see you all, but do you mind if I talk to Liam alone, please," you continued calmer. After groaning and huffing the boys got up, said good bye and walked towards their rooms. "Li," you whispered seeing his face fill the screen. His smile grew. "How are you? Are they giving you grief again?" you asked. He shrugged, "they always do. But I'm alright now; I have my amazing girlfriend all to myself."

LOUIS:
You were sitting on your bed, on your computer finishing a essay for uni. You were just about done, when you seen the Skype box come up. You quickly clicked the accept button and watched as Louis face appeared in front of you. He looked half asleep as he rubbed his face. He smiled when he saw you. "Love the pyjamas" he laughed. You looked down and remembered you were wearing one of his old blue and white striped tshirts. You blushed. "Love the bed hair" you replied. He quickly run his fingers through his hair, trying to make it sit better. "Are you still working on that essay Boo? You should get some sleep," he said concerned. "I am nearly finished. I can't sleep now, I'm too excited to talk to you," you said smiling. "You work to hard," he added. You shrugged and looked at Louis; happy to be finally see him even if it was on a computer screen. "Oh, I have a funny story about the boys," he begun. You nodded and laid down in bed, pulling the blanket over you. "So last night after the concert," Louis said. You found yourself listening to his voice but not paying attention to the story. You yawed and slowly closed your eyes. The last thing you heard was Louis say, "Good night Boo. I love you."

NIALL:
You sat in front of your computer, with your knees against your chest and your arms wrapped around them. You had been calling Niall on Skype for the past 15 minutes but he hasn't answered. He promised you this morning that he would be on this computer by this time. Suddenly there was a loud ringing of a Skype call filling the room. It scared you, almost making you fall off the chair. You quickly accepted the call and Niall's face filled the screen. "Step back a little Ni," you laughed. "Hey Princess," he said sitting down. You looked at each other for a few moments; taking in each others features. Niall smiled wide. "Princess," he begun. "mmm" you replied looking at his eyes. "Is that my hoodie?" he asked. You nodded and snuggled into it. "You told me, it was for when I'm missing you," you replied. "I miss you too. How often do you wear it?" he asked softy. You blushed, "I wear when I think of you, so everyday," you whispered. "You are always on my mind," he sung, making you giggle. "So, tell me about tour? How are the boys? Hope you have been staying out of trouble?" you raised an eyebrow. He laughed and begun telling you about the many times Paul had to tell them off in the past few days.

HARRY:
You sat on the floor beside the coffee table and wrapped the blanket around your shoulders. You looked at the computer screen waiting for Harry to return to the Skype call. You and Harry tried to Skype regularly while he was away, but he was so busy lately. He returned to the screen with a plate of tacos. "Really Harry, tacos?" you laughed. He smiled and nodded. There was a loud knock on the door. "I just want to talk to you," you grumbled. "You better answer that before it gets cold," Harry said cheeky. You sighed and opened the door. The man handed you the parcel and left. You returned to Harry and opened the box, revealing tacos. "Haz," you laughed. "Now just imagine that we are on real date together," he said. Although you missed him heaps, this Skype date made you feel a little better; you were watching the same movie on tv, eating the same thing and talking about your day. "It seems quiet there Haz. I like having you to myself, but how did you keep the boys away?" you asked. He took the last bite of his taco and smiled. "They are all in Niall's room, watching a movie or something. I told them I was going to get another movie, but actually came here to be with you," he explained. "Aww Haz, Thank you, tonight was wonderful," you said blowing him a kiss. "Anything for my girl."

ZAYN:
You stared at your computer screen, waiting for Zayn to answer your Skype call. As he appeared on the screen, you squealed loud. Zayn smiled. Neither of you said anything, you just looked at each other. It had been a few weeks since Zayn left for tour and you rarely used Skype due to his busy schedule. You raised your hand to touch the computer screen, stroking the digital image of your boyfriend; along his cheek, down his jawline line and across his chin, not taking your eyes of his. You blushed, as he eyes roamed around your face; taking in all your features. "Hey Zayn, do you want to - oh sorry," Niall stopped as he walked into the hotel room. Neither you or Zayn flinched. "Zayn?" Niall asked. The boys came running into the room and laughed when they saw the two of you. "Zayn?" Louis said waving his hand in front of Zayn's face. No response. "Hello?" Harry added. Zayn quickly hit their hands away. "I don't want to blink and miss a second of my gorgeous girlfriend," Zayn whispered. The boys cracked up laughing, but you ignored them. "Aww Z, I miss you. You're prefect, but I want to touch the real you," you replied, making the boys laugh again. "Go away," Zayn waved not removing his eyes from the screen.