Demons?

Elias sighed, shaking his head. "This is nuts..." he muttered, as he watched the two fight. He closed his eyes, transforming into his wolf form. His eyes turned yellow, as yellow lightning struck him. After the dust cleared, he emerged, growling. Dante grinned, pushing Vergil away. As Vergil turned, Elias let out a bark, blowing Vergil into a wall. "Ngh...you little brat...." he growled, slowly standing. "Not bad kid. Although, I didn't expect you to look like a dog though" Dante joked. As Dante laughed, Vergil dashed at them, kicking Elias to the ground and cutting Dante across the chest. As soon as Dante was cut, he did the same to Vergil, knocking each other back.

Elias eventually got back on his feet, grumbling. "How in the hell is this guy so strong?...." he wondered. His thoughts were interrupted by a small, blue, see through sword flying past his face. Vergil was fixing the collar of his coat. As Elias glanced at him, he noticed the cut that was previously on his chest was nowhere to be seen. "Yeah, he's gonna be hard to take down kid" Dante commented, walking over to him. Elias began to speak, but noticed the cut that was previously on his chest had disappeared as well. "The cut....where did they go? And what's going on??" Elias turned to Dante, seemingly annoyed. "We are the sons of the Legendary Dark Knight Sparda, the demon who closed the gates between the human world and the demon realm" Vergil spoke, slowly walking twords them. "Demons?.... But, I thought you guys were fake" Elias said, slowly taking a step back. Dante shrugged, smirking. "Yep, we're demons. Hopefully you don't get bad dreams and wet your bed tonight kiddo" he laughed, charging at Vergil who was doing the same.