Sparda?

Elias followed Dante inside the building. There wasn't much to see in the inside. A desk, a pool table, an old couch, as well as an old jukebox. Dante made his way to his chair, putting his feet on his desk and leaning back. "You can sleep on the couch tonight." Dante spoke. Elias slowly walked around the shop. "What a dump..." he muttered to himself. He sat on the old couch, adjusting slightly. He waited a while before groaning. "This is boring." he spoke up. ""Well, if ya want entertainment, we can always bring my brother back." Dante replied with a grin. Elias grumbled and crossed his arms, yawning slightly. "Well, I'm off to bed, kid." Dante suddenly spoke, standing. He walked upstairs, waving. "Night!" he called. Elias layed down on the old couch. "I'm not a kid.." he sighed, before falling asleep.

   The next morning, Elias woke to Dante talking on the phone. "Yeah. Largen, and no olives this time. Thanks!" he grinnes, hanging up. Elias yawned, sitting up. "What was that?" he asked, stretching. "Breakfast." Dante simply replied. A thought suddenly came to Elias. "So, you said something about some guy named Sparta?" he asked. Dante laughed slightly, looking at him. "It's Sparda. And yeah, he's my old man. Saved the humans from the demons." he shrugged slightly. "Demons? Saved? Okay...that's not the weirdest thing I've heard." Elias said, rolling his eyes. "And seeing some kid turn into a dog isn't the weirdest thing I've seen either!" Dante laughed. "Its a wolf!" Elias replied, growling.