Dark hole- the spell card to change everything

You think I've got it all? Everyone thinks I've got it made, well how come my only friends are the ones I pay? That's my life summed up frankly. Hi, I'm Y/n Kaiba, yeah suprise, Seto Kaiba has a son... kinda. I'm a clone he created to give himself a real challenge now that the pharaoh isn't around anymore. Pathetic reason to live right? To be someone else's duelling partner. Yeah well that explains my clothes. A failed clone gets failed clothes. Tattered and torn like me.

Luckily I'm resourceful and as long as I remain useful to my father Seto then I get to live like a king

Luckily I'm resourceful and as long as I remain useful to my father Seto then I get to live like a king. Or at least... I did. Right now I don't even know where I am. Except its very red around here. Like seriously every tree is red. Maybe we should start where this all began.

*2 days ago*
I had just returned from an espionage mission for Kaiba Corp. some other company was developing duel disks at a lower price and Seto didn't like that. He uses me as his personal assassin/enforcer. Striking from the shadows when needed and being up front with my fists when I have to. I stride into Seto's office and throw the broken prototype duel disk onto his desk.

As it makes contact with his wooden desk he looks up from his computerKaiba: "I assume you were successful?"

Kaiba: "I assume you were successful?"

Y/n: "would I be here if I weren't father?"

Kaiba: "I suppose not. Well done Y/n, you might have just saved this company once again."

Y/n: "one thing you should be made aware of. This duel disk is unlike anything I've ever seen before. It seems to have another setting called assault mode."

Kaiba: "assault mode? You mean that company were making their prototype to do things other than play a card game? What madmen."

Y/n: "let me demonstrate." I pick up the duel disk from the table and secure it to my arm, the duel disk materialises a black shadowy sword as it activates its duel mode. "Holographic card placement. These guys were really ahead father. But this is the icing on the cake!" I flick the switch on the side from 'duel' to 'assault' and grab the hilt of the shadow blade and wield it in my right hand as the duel disk itself projects a large shield

 But this is the icing on the cake!" I flick the switch on the side from 'duel' to 'assault' and grab the hilt of the shadow blade and wield it in my right hand as the duel disk itself projects a large shield