Black and rainbow- dragon and the kitty

A/n: oh boy, strap in ladles and gellyspoons... this is gunna be a LONG couple of chapters!

*Y/n's POV*

I slowly open my eyes to the same white room I've already woken up in twice, both time I've been injured and unable to move! This is different though, I-I remember who I am! That battle against Gracie and Gloria showed everyone my true form... at least my dark form. I shudder at the thought of my dark draconian countenance being too terrifying for my own mind to comprehend... instead I focus on other things, like how I'm going to explain to Blake what I really am?! I reach over to my deck on the bedside and grab it. My cards, they've changed! As if clouds dispersing to show through the sun I remember who they are! They're my friends! My crystal beasts! And I... found them? No created them... hmm, maybe I don't remember everything just yet... Without warning, a red glow emanates from one of the cards in my deck, the glow turns to a beam of bright red light which begins to warp and shift into a shape. Ruby carbuncle!

Y/n: "R-Ruby! Oh my goodness! How could I have forgotten about you girl?"Ruby carbuncle climbs up on my shoulder and nestles into my neck

Ruby carbuncle climbs up on my shoulder and nestles into my neck

Y/n: "hehe alright I missed you too girl! If you're back then... is everyone else back in my deck?"

Ruby squeaks and nods signifying a 'yes'
And as if on cue, another card glows, this time a brilliant blue light which blinds my vision for a moment, only for the light to then form a pure white horned stallion with wings. sapphire Pegasus!

Y/n: "Pegasus! It's been too long old friend!"

Pegasus: "it's good to see you after so long Rainbow dragon." *bows*

Y/n: "I go by Y/n these days buddy, and in this realm, I'd rather keep my true identity a secret, you understand right?"

Pegasus: "as you command Y/n. I'm glad to be by your side again."

Y/n: "I'm glad to have the gang back together, just like the old days with Jesse... *sigh*"

Pegasus: "there was nothing we could have done, at least you're free of Kaiba's influence now. Are your parents here too?"