The good, the bad, and the knight-ly

*king of D's POV*
Our first targets are in Vale, a small bar on the outskirts of town, Qrow seemed to know how to get there, considering he's constantly drunk that doesn't surprise me! The bar is quiet, only the bartender polishing glasses, two men sat at the nearest table, and two others sat at the bar. As we stride in the pair at the table look towards us, and are taken back, considering I chose not to adopt a human disguise I suppose that makes sense. The other pair however don't react, they just carry on drinking. I can sense the power emanating from them both. This is them!

I walk towards them and stop next to them both.
King of D: "excuse me gentlemen." They turn and their eyes widen. One of them is a finely dressed gentlemen, military coat, with rounded spectacles and a short sword and pistol at his belt. The other is a well tooled man, knives poking from every inch of his clothing, he looks like he's always ready for a dust down!

A/n: DESPERATELY HOPING SOMEONE KNOWS 1 OR BOTH OF THESE CHARACTERS! ^_^

Knife guy: "what in the name of Obelisk are you doing here?"

King of D: "a pleasure to see you too, Neos."

Blue pistol man: "my liege, is it really you?"

king of D: "ah my finest kings knight, it's good to see you too."

Neos: "I was sure you had died, during the calamity."

King of D: "no myself and my wife hid inside cards, with our son."

Kings knight: "rainbow dragon has been found?! Is he alright?"

King of D: "that's a long story which I assure you, we'll talk about it later. But for now, my son requires some teammates. And I think you'll be perfect. So, how about it?"

Neos: "after an eternity with nothing to do? Absolutely. Bring it on."

Kings knight: "it would be an honour to fight by the princes side my liege."

King of D: "wow, that was easier than I thought it would be. Now our final member of this team is giving off very odd vibes..."

Kings knight: "we have felt it too, a most perplexing energy source sire."