Bad news...

The twins walk into duel academy. Battered and bruised from their fight with the now fully awakened rainbow dragon, or be it the dark form of it. They hobble through the hallways before finally stopping at one of the laboratories.

Gloria: "I am so not looking forward to this totes awkes convo were about to have with the boss."

Gracie: "we don't have a choice..."

The doors slide open to reveal the large shadowy room. Flashing lights from the consoles give dim light to the surrounding area.

Kaiba: "So you failed."

Gloria: "like, we're totes sorry sir. We thought we had this all on lockdown but he was like cra cra powerful!"

Gracie: "I assure you sir we will not fail you again."

Kaiba: "no... no you won't. Because this time you're not going alone... this time I'll be joining you. Now both of you, to the medical wing. Have the doctors check you over."

Gracie & Gloria: "yes sir!"
The twins hobble out of the room, clutching their wounds. The doors shut as Kaiba looks back towards the large illuminated tank, hovering inside is a glowing card, it's edges contorting and growing longer slowly.

Kaiba: "now Y/n... you will return to me."

A/n: yeah the story's been revived! Slowly but surely but we'll get there eventually